Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quick question: Dual-purpose pumps, and long-term wear.

Hi, everybody,
I was just wondering if anyone has looked into ways to make their own cups using a Kangzhu dome, and making it a long-term wear design (like Brava) while incorporating a nipple stimulation system (I was thinking a breast pump for milk expression)?

I know we have some talented people here, and one had redesigned the Kangzu pump to make it work more as a "round" breast shape, instead of the pointy design they seem to have.
Also, there's the question of wearing it on a "pump, release, repeat" type system, and then again, adding in the breast expression pump...

I'm noting a few "symptoms" - I'm seriously stressed, and since prolactin is stimulated with nipple stimulation.... :-)

It'll help get the cortisol under control. (Remember cortislim? I'm sure it worked, because you can't get it any more.)

Adding certain things to the diet, reducing the sheer volume of food I eat, and adding nipple stimulation might make a huge difference in my outlook. Problem I see is, it's hard to wear such pumps overnight. (But it'll help me stay on my back, which is becoming a big deal - I sleep on my left side/stomach, and my right shoulder is getting WAY out of line. So, extra benefits...)

Any thoughts on a hybrid system? Or maybe I should use Kangzu as designed, with a good breast pump, and just take the time to do it right? Two steps, with Kangzu doing a pump and release method, then set to a lower pressure and use like a Brava?

-Dianna

Personally I have been making my own systems for years. All you need is two enclosed vessels and a vacuume source. Brake bleeder systems work for vacuume or what I love beat is the small portable rechargeable food saver hand held vacuume device. Like $20. As far as the vessels. 4" or 6" plumbing pipe works. Large plastic mugs. Small fish bowls. And what I like to do is not use tubing which is the source of just about all leakage issues. And the reason you have to repump all the time. I use closed domes and slip the vaccine hose between the skin and the dome edge. Evacuate the air and pull the hose out. They stay pressurized for hours even over night.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon