Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can we still be MEN

(08-03-2016, 02:50 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Can we still be Men ?

Yes.

It seems to me that the whole "point" of transgenderism is that you're not stuck. You can choose to change to however you think suits you best. If that's being feminine but still being able to "summon the beast" so to speak, then yeah, it's very possible.

oh, 'summon the beast'... I like that. Smile Very well put.

good comment Dana

Julie

x

Sometimes I'm a bit butcher too but that doesn't make me a man . Rather a tomboy.

very good Dana, I couldn't have said it better my self.
Funny how that works!

Bobbi

I am very male on the outside and in public but feminine in the bedroom and private

I see no reason that we cannot remain male depending on where one is located on the transgender spectrum. I do not care to giveup my maleness and the things I do that are male . but on the other side of the coin having breasts is something I do not want to give up either, the desire comes and goes for me, it seems the pm has the effect of squelching that desire to some degree, after taking it for awhile.

I'm neither!

(14-03-2016, 02:02 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I'm neither!

That's about where I am with it.

I'm not quite male, not quite female. I'm kind of both, neither, and either.

I just dress male enough to not mess up my day job. Its just a darn shame that mainstream culture doesn't understand and accept GQ/NB concepts yet.

Relationship wise, I maintain function and endeavour to be male-ish enough, but then I am also blessed with a wonderful supportive wife that understand trans and non-binary stuff.

- JJ

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon