Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

& types of boobs

(16-04-2016, 11:37 PM)Mickie Wrote:  East west here... but I would far and away prefer a round.

Ah well, .. make do with what I have..Smile

If nothing else, Its a start ..lol

(16-04-2016, 11:37 PM)Mickie Wrote:  East west here... but I would far and away prefer a round.

Ah well, .. make do with what I have..Smile

As mentioned above I'm primarily side-set right now, but I agree with you on a long term shape goal. That's my shape goal as well.

(04-03-2016, 02:35 PM)elainecd Wrote:  well, this is mostly for GG but.....looks like we experience the same sort of shapes. Very informative from Third Love.

https://www.thirdlove.com/pages/breast-shape-dictionary

I seem to be an "east-west" gurl. Big Grin

What type are you?

I loved the link quoted here. Especially the fits and solution are good. I found it really informative.

east/west is what I have, I can aspire to round, hope for tear drop and settle for side set.

I agree with the comments regarding chest size in males, often a bra style with wider set cups will fit better, and if a "a or b" cup is too closely set then the wider cups of a "c" cup may fit the wider male breasts better.
Balcony or strapless/multi way styles often have wider set cups as do soft cup bras.

While taking PM I found I still had the straight at the bottom male type breasts, just larger. HRT is already altering them to a rounded bottom female shape

I guess I'm an East-West sort of gurl......., I'd love to be a tear drop gurl tho...

Side set with wonderful areola.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon