Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

posting progress here

Starting PM in a few days and wanted to post some before pics.. i've been quietly reading these threads for years, and thought i'd add to the knowledge fountain... i have taken cimetidine for stomach issues since 2012. i liked what was happening developing breasts; the pleasant sensation during SexXx, like having another sex organ.. feeling them grow.. and watching peoples reaction when they notice them.. i gradually upped the dose to 1600 mg a day.. also I drink a lot of Soy, my wife spends some time suckling, and I use supple nips when i can. that is about it for my current "program"... As much as i enjoy them, i want to develop them to look more, well, Feminine.. move like breasts.. look like breasts... Be Breasts ... my wife and i are bisexual and we both enjoy them.. i plan on PM .. 2 morning, 2 evening, along with what i'm doing now... that should get them pointy and swollen.. oh and bigger areolas would be nice; but who doesn't want that ... LOL

Hello.

You do have some good breast development. Smile If you want your breasts to look more feminine, have you considered removing the chest hair?

Thanks for the compliment FlameSaber ; although i think they look too much like pecs at the moment .. Tongue … I do shave my chest from time to time.. I'll shave it for future progress pics..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon