Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The new-new NBE chat

Just thought I`d point out that although I`m logged in the chat room nearly 24/7, please don`t think I`m rude if I don`t reply as I`m running in UK time here and I`m also on the mainframe at work, but any PM chats or dialogs direct to me will be read as soon as I get back to the keyboard Smile

I do Try to mark as Away where possible, but if the wifi or whatever goes down for a sec it will cycle to a New NICK and lose the Away status.

Honestly I`m really not that rude Smile

There are a couple of us live in the chatroom! Come on in!

(26-03-2016, 01:13 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  There are a couple of us live in the chatroom! Come on in!

I'm in the chatroom as well.

I'm in the chat now, not sure how long i hang around though (busy day)

I'm in the chatroom right now.

I'm gonna be in chat tonight, most and all night

(02-04-2016, 05:34 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I'm gonna be in chat tonight, most and all night

I'm in the chat room now. I would like to be able to chat with you again. Big Grin

I installed Hexchat but it does not seem to locate the irc.transadvice.org server. Any suggestions?

Same problem for IceChat.

(24-05-2016, 05:28 PM)spanky Wrote:  I installed Hexchat but it does not seem to locate the irc.transadvice.org server. Any suggestions?

Network: TransAdvice.net
HostName: irc.transadvice.org
Port: 6667

Room: #GDCHAT

I'm using irccloud. They have an app, and webportal.

(24-05-2016, 05:50 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(24-05-2016, 05:28 PM)spanky Wrote:  I installed Hexchat but it does not seem to locate the irc.transadvice.org server. Any suggestions?

Network: TransAdvice.net
HostName: irc.transadvice.org
Port: 6667

Room: #GDCHAT

I'm using irccloud. They have an app, and webportal.

Thanks - It seems to be working, using TransAdvice.net for the server. I am waiting to see if there is anyone in the chatroom to respond and confirm I am visible.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon