Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a rant...

Exclamation 

As a genetic male who loves the frilly.. I too am put off by bra manufacturers.

Science tells us that a man and woman's body is much alike, and that our breasts are the same (in theory) but what really makes me sad is that when I do the o'l measure and calculate guide nothing works as it should.
My under bust is 40 or 41" my over bust is 44" .. by all rights I want my calculated C or D cup.. not this A or AA depending on brand etc.

Just not fair I tells ya...

I need a bra but am not sure where or what to get.

(11-02-2016, 05:22 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  I need a bra but am not sure where or what to get.

I have used Herroom - however the problem with that is you can't try before you buy.. so yeah.. makes it hard.

There is 2 reason's why most "bra calculators" don't work.

1. The don't take into account modern stretch materials now used for most clothing... Ie. micro fiber, spandex and such.

2. Men usually have an upside down paramid shape of the ribs and shoulder's. Sooooo, consequently, all bets are off.

For example... Bra line for me measures 39 to 39 1/2''. Bust is like 49", or just right around there.... Most bra calc's suggest a 42 of 44 band and DD or F... B.S. I wear, with a little more than a pinch in each cup a 38 C or D and in 40 B or C. I tried a 42, and it didn't stay in place well at all. And, I cant find a 42 A. (sister size of my most comfortable bras).

So, my suggestion is to strictly go off your under bust measurement for band size.. and depending if you were athletic or not, divide suggested cup size by 1/2. For instance, the difference between my band size and bust divided by half. Then buy a cheap bra and see what the fit is...

As a genetic male, forget sizes. Don't bother. Just don't.

Get a professional fitting from a trained expert. I recommend Victoria's Secret, Kapreeza, or Jolie Femme. All three are staffed primarily by women, but they are also trained in professionalism and candor. It's awkward the first time but they will quickly make you feel comfortable because they care more about you as a customer than you as a man in women's clothing.

(16-02-2016, 05:06 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  As a genetic male, forget sizes. Don't bother. Just don't.

Get a professional fitting from a trained expert. I recommend Victoria's Secret, Kapreeza, or Jolie Femme. All three are staffed primarily by women, but they are also trained in professionalism and candor. It's awkward the first time but they will quickly make you feel comfortable because they care more about you as a customer than you as a man in women's clothing.

This is actually largely true of cis women as well. Sizing varies wildly between mfg's, brands, styles, etc. A youtuber I'm following recently demonstrated that she had bras with band "sizes" from 32 to 36, and all actually measured exactly the same with a tape measure.

I am a or b cup depending on band size and brand . I use a extender on most of my bras since the male frame is different then the female frame. I also look for bras that have wider straps and bands , I think it helps to offset the male frame.

(16-02-2016, 03:47 PM)kim pink Wrote:  I am a or b cup depending on band size and brand . I use a extender on most of my bras since the male frame is different then the female frame. I also look for bras that have wider straps and bands , I think it helps to offset the male frame.

It sure can, good tip!

(16-02-2016, 09:50 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(16-02-2016, 05:06 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  As a genetic male, forget sizes. Don't bother. Just don't.

This is actually largely true of cis women as well. Sizing varies wildly between mfg's, brands, styles, etc. A youtuber I'm following recently demonstrated that she had bras with band "sizes" from 32 to 36, and all actually measured exactly the same with a tape measure.

Most cis women don't get measured at all that's why they end up with a draw full of bras that they just don't wear.
Good job they don't just got 3 very nice ones off Ebay brand new with tags for $5 (fit a treat too) Big Grin
Most don't even buy the right size panties either.
I used to work in retail selling them, they will insist on buying 2 sizes smaller lol
Vanity is a wonderful thing, improves sales too.

My wife and I have a simple solution to this simple problem, Neithe rof us wears a bra. My A/B cup does not really need on as I cannot pass the pencil test, and she does not wear one by choice, even with the saggy C/D cup. I think it is because she has put on so much weight since her hysterectomy that her current bras do not fit and she does not want ot buy new one.
But I did not say that

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon