Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MyProgress

The MPB for me was not really that bad yet, although it was becoming obvious. The hair on the right side of my head receded several years before the hair on the left, which has been receding over the last few years. Since I'm getting better results on the left side, I'm guessing that it's working best on recently lost hair.

I started my program just over 8 months ago. The MPB on my left side has been going on for about 5 years, while the MPB on the right started more like 15 years ago. The center of my hairline was still largely intact, so really not bad comparing to most of the rest of my family.

Personally I don't think I will recover all my hair, but there is a noticeable improvement.

I think I should have been taking pictures of my hairline rather than my boobs, there seems to be a lot more happening there. Tongue

Monthly update

Ran out of my BO supply about 2 weeks in, so decided to see what happens after some time off.

Month 9 (April 2016)
- Still got more hair regrowth about a week after stopping.
- Oily facial skin has gone away again.
- Nipples still sensitive, (and fun to play with)
- No noticeable changes in breasts.
- I did feel oddly angry at the world a few days after stopping, so maybe some mental effect? (Don't worry, I'm happy again)

I am continuing on with breast massage and nipple play only for a few months. Just to see if there is any truth to the unconfirmed myth that the BO will take over even if you stop.

One thing for sure, if the hair regrowth stops, I will be ordering more BO.

Hi, Grew Some,
That anger is a big deal for me....
Just read the thread yesterday stating that Flax seed flushed estrogen from the body... Interesting.
The woman has PCOS, likely making her estrogen deficient. Adding SP helped her, fewer hairs on the chin, slower growth.
Now it seems the flax seed oil the doctor suggested should've been counter-indicated by the PCOS and the hormone levels...

I guess this is a lot comparable to politics. In this realm, we need to check our DNA, experiment, and modify frequently. Take into account external factors, environment, body morphology, physique, costs....
Become an informed self-medicator/ Naturopathic Doctor.
It's like being an informed voter... :-P

-Dianna

Latest update (Sept 2016)

Have been off BO now for 5 months so not much progress to report.

I did have continued hair regrowth for about a month after stopping, and still get some amount of hair regrowth but only after I play with my nipples. (I stopped playing with my nipples for a month - no hair regrowth)

I am planning to get back into the NBE with a BO vodka experiment, so thought I would add a post before I start back up.

Latest update (November 2016)

I have restarted with BO - for almost 2 months now.
Currently trying out the BO vodka method.

Method: 15 BO pills opened up and dumped into 4 ounces of vodka, let sit for a week, occasionally stirring. Then mix a small amount of this with a cream. (I'm trying it with Noxzema right now, but may switch to something else) I am then applying this cream directly on my boys and have been slowly increasing the amount of BO used.

Results so far:
 - Oily facial skin, had this before when I took BO internally, so I thought it was worth mentioning.
 - Hair regrowth seems to be happening at a much faster rate than when I took BO internally. Really happy about this!  Big Grin
 - Boob growth: I seem to be going through a bit of a growth spurt right now, I think that I am further along there than after my previous 8 month attempt with BO.
 - Boy parts may be getting smaller, not sure on this as I haven't exactly been measuring things.

So far in two months I have only used a half a bottle of BO, so seems to be much more effective than taking BO internally.

Going to be continuing this method for a while longer and see where it takes me.

(09-11-2016, 11:01 PM)Grew_Some Wrote:  Latest update (November 2016)

I have restarted with BO - for almost 2 months now.
Currently trying out the BO vodka method.

Method: 15 BO pills opened up and dumped into 4 ounces of vodka, let sit for a week, occasionally stirring. Then mix a small amount of this with a cream. (I'm trying it with Noxzema right now, but may switch to something else) I am then applying this cream directly on my boys and have been slowly increasing the amount of BO used.

Results so far:
 - Oily facial skin, had this before when I took BO internally, so I thought it was worth mentioning.
 - Hair regrowth seems to be happening at a much faster rate than when I took BO internally. Really happy about this!  Big Grin
 - Boob growth: I seem to be going through a bit of a growth spurt right now, I think that I am further along there than after my previous 8 month attempt with BO.
 - Boy parts may be getting smaller, not sure on this as I haven't exactly been measuring things.

So far in two months I have only used a half a bottle of BO, so seems to be much more effective than taking BO internally.

Going to be continuing this method for a while longer and see where it takes me.
Can't wait to hear about your next results

Latest update (December 2016),

Continuing with the same BO Vodka method I was using last post but now mixing 15 BO pills into 1 ounce of Vodka. Also taking one pill a day internally for good measure.

Results:
  - Still have the oily facial skin. (I'm using this as an indication of whether or not it is working, if the oily skin stops, I up the dosage.) 
  - Hair regrowth continuing, but may be slowing somewhat.
  - I can now confirm that the boy parts are slightly smaller, not a lot, but enough to notice now.
  - Boob growth is still very slow for me, nipples seem to be more sensitive though.

Will be continuing for a while longer.

Oh yeah, Happy New Year!

(31-12-2016, 02:43 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  Latest update (December 2016),

Continuing with the same BO Vodka method I was using last post but now mixing 15 BO pills into 1 ounce of Vodka. Also taking one pill a day internally for good measure.

Results:
  - Still have the oily facial skin. (I'm using this as an indication of whether or not it is working, if the oily skin stops, I up the dosage.) 
  - Hair regrowth continuing, but may be slowing somewhat.
  - I can now confirm that the boy parts are slightly smaller, not a lot, but enough to notice now.
  - Boob growth is still very slow for me, nipples seem to be more sensitive though.

Will be continuing for a while longer.

Oh yeah, Happy New Year!

Very interested in trying your method if I can achieve hair regrowth plus the other would be a added bonus for me.

Wow, I haven't posted anything for a while!

Ran out of my BO supply in July, It didn't seem to be doing a lot in terms of breast development so I have not bothered to order any more. Some financial issues, so trying to cut back on spending as well.

Started back with an attempt in October using just breast massage and nipple stimulation only. (No supplements) Happily seem to be getting some results with this method - Some breast development (very slow, but it's there) and a little hair regrowth. (noticeable a day or so after ALOT of nipple stimulation)

WOW thank you for the thread.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon