Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

oral estrogen & alcohol =300% Increase

https://www.humangrowthhormone.info/?s=transdermal+hgh
According to this article, consuming alcohol with oral estrogens upregulates it 300% . Interesting.

(01-01-2016, 10:42 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  https://www.humangrowthhormone.info/?s=transdermal+hgh
According to this article, consuming alcohol with oral estrogens upregulates it 300% . Interesting.

Tanya, interesting yes, but not in a good way:

Quote:This increase in estrogen is a suspected culprit behind the elevated risk of breast cancer with oral HRT.

Yes you are right lotus. Anyone taking oral estrogens should certainly beware.

I was merely ruminating on the fact that an Mtf taking oral estrogen could multiply its effect, but most likely as you said, not ina good way.

(02-01-2016, 12:23 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Yes you are right lotus. Anyone taking oral estrogens should certainly beware.

I was merely ruminating on the fact that an Mtf taking oral estrogen could multiply its effect, but most likely as you said, not ina good way.

Ethanol (in extracts too) is pro-aromatase, tequila is probably the strongest. Red wine is pro-aromatase too, but on the other hand it raises T levels because of the sugars, the net effect of the two makes for an interesting combination. Meaning a rise in T would aromatize to E, although the berries have some 5 ar inhibitor properties.

Nonetheless, of alcohol, moderation moderation moderation, lol.

Lotus, you gynecological guru! * hugs*,
I defer to your insightful wisdom :p

(02-01-2016, 12:48 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Lotus, you gynecological guru! * hugs*,
I defer to your insightful wisdom :p

Hah lol, u so funny.

Cheers!, happy new year (as I sip my mimosa)..........RolleyesTongue (a slight hangover lol)

Cheers to you too Smile

I ushered in the new year by sleeping in
:p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon