Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO Pains

So, I've been on BO for a little while--just finished my first bottle and am starting on my second. I started with 4 capsules in the AM and 4 in the PM = 2000mg. Noticed my arms go from muscle to jello. Same with thighs and breast fat. In the past few days, however, I've bumped my dose up to 5 capsules in the AM and 5 in the PM and have been experiencing some back pain. Is this a result of muscle breakdown or something else? Has anyone else had similar pain while on BO?

Think i'm pretty similar to you now. First did a trial time with 2x am 2x pm pills which was a complete waste as it did nothing. Now I also have had a week of 5x AM and 5x PM always kept myself warm enough and drank lots of milk and just like you I had immense effects. Tough my muscles are fine. Normally muscle breakdown only should start after 3 months or so, how long have you been using them?

I've been on BO for about a month. I think that's way too soon to see major muscle breakdown but who knows?...

Oh, quick question: Even though BO is an aromatase and, therefore, needs some T to convert to E, do people still use something like SP or WP to still block DHT?

Less T means in general less DHT but yes some use a blocker still. Do not use SP tough as that one blocks testosterone and you need that for the aromatase. Altough I always believed in bovine ovary just containing estrogen and prolactine like some studies confirm and the entire aromatase being a sales story. Just know that 5 x AM and 5x PM is a lot, might want to cut it to 4 x AM/4 x PM.

Yeah, I'm going to cut back to 4AM/4PM.

(28-12-2015, 01:30 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Yeah, I'm going to cut back to 4AM/4PM.

Any updates to share?

Was the back pain something unrelated?

The 5 capsules(Swansons 250mg) am/pm would be close to what the speculated Transfemme dose is correct?

(07-02-2016, 09:24 PM)AlexisRene Wrote:  
(28-12-2015, 01:30 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Yeah, I'm going to cut back to 4AM/4PM.
Any updates on your progress?
Any updates to share?

Was the back pain something unrelated?

The 5 capsules(Swansons 250mg) am/pm would be close to what the speculated Transfemme dose is correct?

(27-12-2015, 08:46 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  So, I've been on BO for a little while--just finished my first bottle and am starting on my second.  I started with 4 capsules in the AM and 4 in the PM = 2000mg.  Noticed my arms go from muscle to jello.  Same with thighs and breast fat.  In the past few days, however, I've bumped my dose up to 5 capsules in the AM and 5 in the PM and have been experiencing some back pain.  Is this a result of muscle breakdown or something else?  Has anyone else had similar pain while on BO?

Gosh you people are crazy. Just start something dont let your body get use to it.
First issue you obviously didnt read my thread or do research on BO. You should of started on 1 pill and revved up slowlY not oh Ill start on 4 pills then increase it to 5.
Your Body NEEDS time to get use to it. 2nd No thats not normal there should be no pain what so ever Go see a doctor if it persists the only pain you might feel is in your balls.
3rdly the reason you rev up slowly other then letting your body get use to it is because BO is not cheap and eventually you need to rev up a pill so that your growth continues when it stalls growing.

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895 Go read my thread and do research.

Nikki9

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon