Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wandering but definitely not lost

(15-02-2016, 11:39 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  I have started to have some irregular stomach cramping from time to time recently and have been toying with my program to see which thing is causing it. I have not tried taking MSM out of the mix yet. I think it's time to give that a try. I'll let you know through here if I find that the MSM was the culprit Blush

For what it's worth, I went too fast on PM and had severe cramps and diarrhea.

Time for an update on my program. I'm very happy with the results as I get close to two full months. I have lots of budding and noticeable growth. I'll do pictures in the next day or two. Current program is:

3 times a day
PM 500 mg (Ainterol pills)
FG 1220 mg
Reishi 400 mg
Hops 310 mg
Coconut Oil 1000 mg
Green Tea Extract Swanson's 500 mg (60% polyphenols)
*Just removing MSM from the mix for a couple weeks. I have been taking it two times a day (morning and lunch)

Also alternating Stinging Nettle Root 500 mg one night and Dandelion Root 515 mg the next night at bedtime.

Progesterone cream 15 mg each breast (every other day)

Massage
Minimum of two times a day using my homemade body butter. Noogleberry (large contoured) a couple times a week when I can squeeze in some alone time. Would like to do more.

Diet
* 3-4 cups of green tea. We make a pot. Usually get 4 cups out of 2 green tea bags mixed in with one Tangerine Zinger or some Berry Zinger for flavor. Always with lemon (yum!)
* I eat a Zone balanced diet with lots of dairy and lean protein.
* Switched to soy milk and soy protein powder for morning protein shake. I had been using whey powder and cow's milk. Mixing some good Maca powder into the protein shake too.

Exercise
3-4 high-intensity, CrossFit type workouts each week. I've been doing this for the past 10 years so that is not a problem to keep it up. I include at least one heavy lifting session every couple of weeks to get a good nuero-endocrine response.

(15-02-2016, 11:55 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(15-02-2016, 11:39 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  I have started to have some irregular stomach cramping from time to time recently and have been toying with my program to see which thing is causing it. I have not tried taking MSM out of the mix yet. I think it's time to give that a try. I'll let you know through here if I find that the MSM was the culprit Blush

Thanks W. I've been working my way back toward the PM as a possible source of the problem. Are you using it now? At what dosage?

(16-02-2016, 12:25 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  
(15-02-2016, 11:55 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

Thanks W. I've been working my way back toward the PM as a possible source of the problem. Are you using it now? At what dosage?

I only started PM last month, deciding I wanted to build on my natural gynecomastia. I began with two capsules, one in the morning and one in the evening, and immediately developed stomach cramps and diarrhea, which lasted several days. Then I resumed a few days later with on 500 mg capsule, and that worked fine. Three days ago I upped the dosage to two 500 mg per day, morning and evening. So far no problems. I will probably stick with that for a while and see how it goes.

Just got my delivery from Swanson's so I can make a couple of adjustments.

Adding (all from Swanson):
White Peony Root 600 mg morning and night for aromatase promotion
Saw Palmetto 160 mg night Anti-Androgen
Antaxanthin 4 mg night Turbo Charge/antioxidant

I'll use the SP as the night anti-androgen and use GTE for the morning and lunch.

Things are settling into place nicely.

Antaxanthin

Umm funny you should mention that

I started a regime for sun protection as it works well and it was this that started my breasts tingling again

And here I am

Julie

Some new pictures from today. Almost two full months of NBE. This stuff works!

Today's 2 month progress measurements
12.20.15 > 02.18.16
Weight 200 > 199
Band 38 > 37
Bust 39.5 > 40
sfem 8 each side > 8.5 R 8.25 L
waist 37.5 > 36.5
hips 42.5 > 42.5
FP 3.5 > 3.0

That's awesome for 2 months Marcy, nice work. Wink

(18-02-2016, 06:12 PM)Lotus Wrote:  That's awesome for 2 months Marcy, nice work. Wink

Thanks Lotus. I'm really pleased with the results. This community is fantastic. I certainly couldn't have come anywhere close to seeing such results without all the cumulative wisdom that BN offers. I'm grateful that this place exists and for all the kind souls who contribute. I'm looking forward to posting more pics in another couple months. Hopefully with continued or even better growth!

Nice progress MarcyAno! And it has been only 2 months! Your programme is working. Imagine what will happen in another half a year! Keep us posted!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon