Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone using a Medela Pump?

Hi.
I bought a Medela pump a while ago and thought I was ripped off.
After finding your site last week, I thought I would try it again. Turns out that I had no clue how to set it up.
I am sitting here pumping both breasts and loving the feeling!
Does anyone else use a Medela?
Any feedback would be appreciated!
Keep pumping Girls!
XO

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I gave up using the Medela as it was very noisy, especially for my night time pumping regime.

I now love the Ardo Calypso, as it is virtually silent and more hygienic. It also sucks hard! My nipple fluids are directed to the collecting bottles and are fully isolated from the pump mechanism and suction tubes. This makes the pumps much easier to sterilise.

Also, I found that the suction cones on the Medela were too narrow and left me with very pointy nipples!

Thank You Valerie Ann. Although I am looking to make my nipples pointier, I also want my areolas to expand. Maybe a larger suction cup for my Medela will work? The noise does not bother me, kind of soothing! LOL!

A quiet breast pump is essential to me as I try to express during the night.

The Ardo has wide diameter suction cones which swallow my nipples, areolas and a bit of soft boob tissue as well.

I started with the smaller cones, but they were pointing me up so much that I would have needed to wear a bullet bra to avoid getting my nipples flattened between sessions!

Hi C. F., I've used the Medela pump on and off for well over a year with large and small shields. Its use does tend to point the nipple, so large shield use is better to keep a better proportion. Since I couldn't pump with regularity, lactation was never achieved, but it was a fun time nevertheless. My goal had been to increase nipple width and length and increase my areola and there may have been a slight increase in all these areas. At first my enthusiasm outweighed good judgement and I over pumped, had blistering and really sore nips. With TLC and NBE things got better and without scar tissue. Massage with creams and oils have kept nips and tits supple, latchable and grabable, respectively. Best of luck, and don't let your imagination let you down. L^te

Thank You L"ta Bloomer.
I am a victim of my enthusiasm. LOL! Must wait a week for the blisters to go down. May be sooner as I have been applying cream.
Your avatar looks amazing. Do you have any pics that show the results a bit better?XO

C.F. My avatar equals my wishful thoughts. I'll get around to the revealing pix one of these days after loosing Christmas presents. L^te

Thank You L'ate Bloomer!
Merry Christmas to you and Valerie Ann, and I hope you have a Great New Year!
SO GLAD 2015 is almost over!
XO

C.F. Thanks and may the new year be better than expected. L^te

Thank You L'ate Bloomer!
Merry Christmas to you and Valerie Ann, and I hope you have a Great New Year!
SO GLAD 2016 is almost over!
XO

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon