Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spousal Jealousy

So speaking of... My wife the other day took notice to my nipples and said that mine look bigger than hers. They might be, I'm not sure. Not really sure if that really falls into the category of jealousy, but I thought it was interesting to hear that my nipples were more feminine. Big Grin

(22-02-2016, 12:19 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  So speaking of... My wife the other day took notice to my nipples and said that mine look bigger than hers. They might be, I'm not sure. Not really sure if that really falls into the category of jealousy, but I thought it was interesting to hear that my nipples were more feminine. Big Grin

My breasts are not as big as my wife's, nor are my nipples, but the other night as she listened to my moans of delight as she pleasured my erogenous nipples she gave voice to her jealousy that mine were so much more sensitive than hers. She attributed it to years of nursing three children, which irreversibly dulled their sensitivity.

Tongue

Julie

Now I'm curious. I wonder if I could get one of the body fat pincher like thingy's and while my wife is asleep measure her nipples compared to mine. Plus I could also keep track of my nipple growth. Big Grin

(22-02-2016, 02:25 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(22-02-2016, 12:19 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  So speaking of... My wife the other day took notice to my nipples and said that mine look bigger than hers. They might be, I'm not sure. Not really sure if that really falls into the category of jealousy, but I thought it was interesting to hear that my nipples were more feminine. Big Grin

My breasts are not as big as my wife's, nor are my nipples, but the other night as she listened to my moans of delight as she pleasured my erogenous nipples she gave voice to her jealousy that mine were so much more sensitive than hers. She attributed it to years of nursing three children, which irreversibly dulled their sensitivity.

Lucky you.
Mine refuses to suck or even kiss them.
-Dianna

(23-02-2016, 02:38 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(22-02-2016, 02:25 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(22-02-2016, 12:19 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  So speaking of... My wife the other day took notice to my nipples and said that mine look bigger than hers. They might be, I'm not sure.  Not really sure if that really falls into the category of jealousy, but I thought it was interesting to hear that my nipples were more feminine. Big Grin

Lucky you.
Mine refuses to suck or even kiss them.
-Dianna

Fortunately mine does both since we have retired Mr. Hardwood a while ago. She said exactly the same thing when we both were playing with each others breasts " Your breasts are still smaller than mine but your nipples are bigger already" It sounded a little bit jealous but I think she is more than willing to accept this as a price for no longer being penetrated LOL.

My wife said I better not get biger than hers. But I have been telling her how important how Iook on my chest is.  I told her I was hairy and flat and I was ugly.  I convinced her I look much better now.  She started off not interested and now she does touch me loveingly.  She asked me today why am I massaging my breasts with female breast growth cream. I told her I want softer larger breasts.

So she understands.

(08-12-2015, 04:13 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Spousal Jealousy
Think this deserves a thread of its own as VERY IMPORTANT
From what I can glean , many of our ladies are ok with our growth and of course some not, but one prevailing factor seems to shine through at first when we start, apparently in jest ,but I don’t think it is in jest ?
My wife said to me , you will be in big trouble if yours get bigger than mine ?
My friend in usa whose wife was good with it all suddenly went a little off and admitted she was really jealous when he got to a large B and was larger than her,
Iaboys wife added the wistful comment when his wife said mine used to look like that ?
And there we have it,
We as said before are coming to the party late and our boobs are fresh flesh, all bright and perky , whereas our poor wives are just starting to sag and stretch, no wonder there not bloody happy ?
Certainly we need to stop flaunting our growth in front of them , this dear all is dangerous ground.
Thoughts

Julie

My wife has made comments about how my butt and legs are so much nicer than hers- even said she was jealous of them. However,  as she wears a 38DDD bra, I really don't think I'm any threat to her in that department. As " Mr Hardwood" isn't so much anymore, my nipples are a central part of our lovemaking, and mine are not anywhere near as big as hers. But I can still dream , right?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon