Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spousal Jealousy

Spousal Jealousy
Think this deserves a thread of its own as VERY IMPORTANT
From what I can glean , many of our ladies are ok with our growth and of course some not, but one prevailing factor seems to shine through at first when we start, apparently in jest ,but I don’t think it is in jest ?
My wife said to me , you will be in big trouble if yours get bigger than mine ?
My friend in usa whose wife was good with it all suddenly went a little off and admitted she was really jealous when he got to a large B and was larger than her,
Iaboys wife added the wistful comment when his wife said mine used to look like that ?
And there we have it,
We as said before are coming to the party late and our boobs are fresh flesh, all bright and perky , whereas our poor wives are just starting to sag and stretch, no wonder there not bloody happy ?
Certainly we need to stop flaunting our growth in front of them , this dear all is dangerous ground.
Thoughts

Julie

It's fair to say my wife is not 100% behind my desires / wants and needs to grow breasts, but as she is a full "C" I doubt jealousy will be my problem if I'm lucky enough to get to a nice " B " cup.

Think Cheryl said that once as well ?

Lol

Julie

I am a little amazed that this thread never got more action

Now I am reading

My husband betty which is very interesting

it really does state that spousal jealousy can be a big no no and that the partners female alter is actually threatened by the

new female in the house,

this book is written by the wife of a crossdresser and it pulls no punches

If the wife thinks our legs are better than hers, she seriously does get pissed off ?????????????????

Food for thought

Julie

ps

my legs are really good, but may not comment anymore about that now

I never thought about it from that point of view . Though im not sure if i would call it jealously, maybe more of being hurt over the traditional male/female role being disrupted.
P.s. sounds like a good book . I will look for it .

It is
Also an excellent one for wives and significant others to read

Helps understand us

Lol

Do we even understand us ?

Julie

I dont understand me . lol

My wife and I own and operate a beer and wine making center. Many people ask if i am stephanie, to which i answer with a smile, if you want me to be.
My wife said something the other day. She said she does not want people to think I am prettier than she is. But then she sends me to her hair dresser to get a cute hair cut.
If I am going to live and survive as a woman in a female world I need to learn to be jealous of other women's looks and learn to think and speak in a language of mixed messages

(16-02-2016, 09:07 PM)Changes in me Wrote:  I dont understand me . lol

I know that feeling!!

(16-02-2016, 10:12 PM)dcdee Wrote:  My wife and I own and operate a beer and wine making center. Many people ask if i am stephanie, to which i answer with a smile, if you want me to be.
My wife said something the other day. She said she does not want people to think I am prettier than she is. But then she sends me to her hair dresser to get a cute hair cut.
If I am going to live and survive as a woman in a female world I need to learn to be jealous of other women's looks and learn to think and speak in a language of mixed messages

It's not "mixed messages."
Men have this problem all the time, they think a woman's words have MEANING. (Do not the caps.)
Put another way, quoting the film Mask of Zorro, I think it was? "A gentleman is a man who says one thing while he thinks another."

Pay attention to what she DOES. Not what she SAYS. Words are weapons. But always it is mean to obfuscate, conceal, hide, alter, or convey a connection - not the idea of the words, but an idea behind the words.
Think "catty" comments. Good example was, the girls back in grade school, with "Cabbage Patch Dolls"? the girls were taking care of their dolls, but had to set them down to start class. One made a comment about the others, and pushed it off into the trash. To make room for her own...

I'm sorry, but this is one place where women are TRULY different from men. They talk to talk. The talking is a connection. Think like Spam or junk mail. Making the connection is what's important. (Sending the message.) What you get out of it secondary, at best. She seeks reassurances, she may play a romantic song. YOU (the man, in our example) are supposed to understand the message that she wants to be reassured you find her pretty, desirable, that she's a good person, whatever.
But if she has to TELL you what she wants? You're inadequate, not "man" enough to "handle" her.

I don't understand it at all - but I know I do it. I'm much more obvious, but I try to connect physically. So when she says, "Not now, I'm busy" - it's a personal rejection.
For comparison, the ex-GF, we were cooking dinner, a good song came on, and I just pulled her away from the stove and made her dance with me...
With the current one, if I'm not busy "helping" her cook (doing most of it, usually), I'm not treating her properly.

The ex? We had fun, we danced a few minutes, we cuddled a little, we went back to cooking (we cooked together.)

Current one? Touching while cooking is a no-no. Dancing is impossible. (Lots of reasons, including she has shite taste in music. Her music is older than I am!)

What's the message?
With the Ex? "You're important, the food can wait/ burn, we answer to each other."
Current? STFU, ESAD, GFYS! I'm busy! (You don't matter.)

She wonders why we don't have sex...?

She threw the doll in the garbage, if you will, and pretends I misheard what she said... And it was an "accident." Like comments about my "little friend's" size, in front of company, is just "a joke."

Don't listen to what she says.
Listen to what she does.
And when it comes to this, I hate to put it this way... Keep the pimp hand strong. (If she acts like mine. If she acts like my ex, you'll never need a hand. Double-entendre not planned.)

-Dianna
Who was the goddess of both Home and Hearth, and the Hunt - still a warrior.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon