Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Staying put...

Just to keep you all updated; so far I have dropped the dose down from 1400mg to 350mg fluctuating to 700mg and on some days no dosing.

What have I notice? My breasts are very sore and swollen, yes.. they have budded. Underneath the nipple is a hardish lump that is protruding out from the aerola on both nipples. They have puffed up quite a bit and are getting pointy on the tip, the surrounding area has also accumulated fat or some tissue which is filling up the cup space.

My thighs, butt, hips and lower back are also increasing in size, the sides of my thighs , hips and shoulders have rounded out along with my face too.

If I keep going my breast will get larger and pointier, making them more difficult to conceal. So I have to stop them from growing any larger. I am not sure if I should continue to take the lowest dose of 350mg or just stop taking the pm altogether. I find the pm makes me feel a lot more calm and relaxed than usual, so I am finding it difficult to let go due to that effect.

Okay so it has been already over 2 weeks on a low dose of 350mg and my nipples still have an ache plus they are still swollen and puffy. I can clearly feel the hard growth underneath the nipples, its getting larger. There is a lot of fatty tissue surrounding the nipples as well, I think if I were to continue dosing they would grow nicely, however I can't do that.

Is it possible that my E is naturally high and that they will continue to grow? Since they are getting pointy if I wear a regular sized shirt they poke out quite a bit. I'm starting to get self-conscious and I have noticed a few people looking down at my chest, which of course only makes this feeling worse.

(04-03-2016, 10:57 AM)stlett Wrote:  Okay so it has been already over 2 weeks on a low dose of 350mg and my nipples still have an ache plus they are still swollen and puffy. I can clearly feel the hard growth underneath the nipples, its getting larger. There is a lot of fatty tissue surrounding the nipples as well, I think if I were to continue dosing they would grow nicely, however I can't do that.

Is it possible that my E is naturally high and that they will continue to grow? Since they are getting pointy if I wear a regular sized shirt they poke out quite a bit. I'm starting to get self-conscious and I have noticed a few people looking down at my chest, which of course only makes this feeling worse.

Is there something we can wear underneath our shirts that is discreet which makes them look flatter?

(04-03-2016, 10:57 AM)stlett Wrote:  Okay so it has been already over 2 weeks on a low dose of 350mg and my nipples still have an ache plus they are still swollen and puffy. I can clearly feel the hard growth underneath the nipples, its getting larger. There is a lot of fatty tissue surrounding the nipples as well, I think if I were to continue dosing they would grow nicely, however I can't do that.

It could be possible that your E was higher or you are just reacting to the herbs more than you expected. It is one of those things where each of us reacts differently to it, can't really dictate or anticipate anything. If you are afraid of your breasts getting bigger, than I would say stop taking anything because obviously based on the descriptions, you are reacting really well to it.

The other side could be to just embrace it, enjoy it and who cares what people think. Maybe post a pic or two and then we can say oh you're fine Smile

Wearing something underneath ... I'm not an expert but maybe a sports bra or compression bra would make you less pointy - and you can wear nipple covers under the bra which will make nipples more or less invisible. If you solve the prob with clothing for the time being it gives you time to work out how things are going.
x A

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon