Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on my quest

Hi everyone, I've read this site for the past 6 months and I think it's a great site. Thanks for everyone's input and personal stories about their quest for breasts.

I'm just starting on mine. I've been a cross dresser nearly all my life and I've decided to take the plunge and start growing my own breasts. I don't think I want them too big, just to start budding and maybe a cup size max. I'm a fairly large guy and the genetics in my family are pretty generous so I'll be monitoring myself quite closely. From all the data and going around PM is defiantly the one to go with but I don't think it's quite right for me. So I have decided to go with fenugreek. I bought some extract yesterday and I've been drinking it as a tea. I use around 500mg morning and night on an empty stomach for maximum absorption. It tastes disgusting but nothing we want in life is easy. Ill post some pics if I get any growth for you all to look at

Current measurements under bust: 43 over bust 45

Welcome to the forum.

If your not using PM in the mix, it may be worth your while adding some Red Clover and reishi mushroom extract.

Update
I haven't been great at the NBE over the last few months but I thought I'd post my progress. Going to be a bit more diligent as I would like a bit more roundness.

I haven't see baseline pictures, but I think your nipples and immediate surroundings begin to stick forward. For me it was the sign of growth. So ... you are on you way Smile .

Do you feel lump behind your nipples?

Poly

(20-08-2016, 04:23 PM)Nix Wrote:  Update
I haven't been great at the NBE over the last few months but I thought I'd post my progress. Going to be a bit more diligent as I would like a bit more roundness.

Impressively large areolas for starters!

Thanks for the kind words!
No lumps yet, I think... just let me have another feel BlushSmile

Right, after a couple of months of not really doing any thing I'm stepping it up a little. Got some red clover to add into the mix. At the minute I'm taking:

Fenugreek 1220mg three times a day
Red clover 430mg three times a day. 

I started it a couple of days ago and don't really feel any difference yet. I shall post any changes I notice, by the way the Fenugreek stinks! I must be mad to take them three times a day

I'm also taking red clover and fenugreek at the moment. 2x500mg fenugreek per day, and I have no idea how much red clover - 15 drops of extract under my tongue twice a day, the bottle has no indication of concentration. It seems to be working.

I was on and off PM for some months before this, but that started to give me a pain in the area of my liver.

Right, after a year or so of not doing anything I've started back up. Taking fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto. Here are some starting up pics as a reference.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Update

I seem to go through periods or shall I shan’t I, right now I shall! A few things have happened in my life where I couldn’t really start with NBE. Things are lining up now where I have a window of opportunity and I have decided to be who I am and feel feminine if I want to feel femme. So here goes! 

Regimen: fenugreek 1220mg 3 times a day
               Red clover 430mg 3 times a day
               Flaxseed 1000mg 2 times a day
               Low carb diet
               Exercise! 

I’m going to try over the next 3 months and see what happens. I may have to jump on the PM bandwagon but I’m a bit hesitant right now. 

I’m excited and nervous!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon