Poll: Do you like your boy bits - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, and I like using them like a man
36.54%
36.54%
Yes, but I wish they were smaller and useless
7.69%
7.69%
Yes, mine are small and usedless
7.69%
7.69%
No, mine are too big
3.85%
3.85%
No, they constantly remind me I man
11.54%
11.54%
No, I wish i had a VAGINA
32.69%
32.69%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you like your boy bits

I'm with the "small is beautiful" crowd. If I could perform magic and make it come and go at will, that would be ideal. But since I lack such superpowers, I'll take small-and-functioning." The analogy to an over-sized clit seems apt, and a pleasant thought!

(26-11-2015, 05:48 PM)spanky Wrote:  I'm with the "small is beautiful" crowd. If I could perform magic and make it come and go at will, that would be ideal. But since I lack such superpowers, I'll take small-and-functioning." The analogy to an over-sized clit seems apt, and a pleasant thought!

If only we could elect certain surgeries without complications...!
I could see getting a penile implant, something along the lines of the flexible section in a drinking straw. Things are tiny and fit inside, until you want to make use of "her", and then a few pumps, and not only is she HUGE, she's "ribbed for HER pleasure!"

Big GrinTongue

I have too much time on my hands, I guess....
(I'll get to some outstanding items owed shortly - no time or computer while visiting mom last week!)
-Jean

(30-11-2015, 04:03 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(26-11-2015, 05:48 PM)spanky Wrote:  I'm with the "small is beautiful" crowd. If I could perform magic and make it come and go at will, that would be ideal. But since I lack such superpowers, I'll take small-and-functioning." The analogy to an over-sized clit seems apt, and a pleasant thought!

I could see getting a penile implant, something along the lines of the flexible section in a drinking straw. Things are tiny and fit inside, until you want to make use of "her", and then a few pumps, and not only is she HUGE, she's "ribbed for HER pleasure!"

Big GrinTongue

(I'll get to some outstanding items owed shortly - no time or computer while visiting mom last week!)
-Jean

Introducing....the New Nike pump up penis clit.. with just a few pumps, your insignificant clit sized penis can now "rise" to the occasion. Just inflate until you see the nike swoosh... ( not to be use with helium) available at an OBGYN near you...we now return you to your regularly scheduled forum....

I went with both "Yes, but I wish it was smaller and useless" and "No, it reminds me that I'm a man". What can I say, as much as I wish I didn't have one, I can't deny how useful it can be to pee while standing. For example, where I work the bathrooms are so nasty, so very nasty.

(01-12-2015, 01:31 PM)geek Wrote:  I can't deny how useful it can be to pee while standing. For example, where I work the bathrooms are so nasty, so very nasty.

I completely understand, welcome to the world born women have to deal with.

As I want to be a woman in every way I can, I always sit to pee, even though I have the ability to stand while doing it

(30-11-2015, 08:56 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Big GrinTongue

-Jean

Introducing....the New Nike pump up penis clit.. with just a few pumps, your insignificant clit sized penis can now "rise" to the occasion. Just inflate until you see the nike swoosh... ( not to be use with helium) available at an OBGYN near you...we now return you to your regularly scheduled forum....

LOL!!!! :-)

Makes one wonder, would the girls benefit from pumping helium into the boobs...? :-D

(01-12-2015, 02:07 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(30-11-2015, 08:56 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Big GrinTongue

-Jean

Dont laugh, i was researching about saline inflation of the breast, one guy uses an empty iv bag, iv administration set an NOS ( nitric oxide ? Aka laughing gas). He uses the bag to control the flow of Nos, to prevent imediate skin rupture from the pressure of the nos. After he inflated the boobs with nos, he replaced the empty bag with saline bag...said it filled his boobs alot faster. Pretty dangerous i think....picture inflating chicken skin on the chicken....

LOL!!!! :-)

Makes one wonder, would the girls benefit from pumping helium into the boobs...? :-D

(01-12-2015, 09:37 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Dont laugh, i was researching about saline inflation of the breast, one guy uses an empty iv bag, iv administration set an NOS ( nitric oxide ? Aka laughing gas). He uses the bag to control the flow of Nos, to prevent imediate skin rupture from the pressure of the nos. After he inflated the boobs with nos, he replaced the empty bag with saline bag...said it filled his boobs alot faster. Pretty dangerous i think....picture inflating chicken skin on the chicken....

Nitric oxide or nitrous oxide, two very different things. Here is an article on Nitric Oxide.
Sex, Nitric Oxide, and Your Heart

I would rather have a vag. I could wear bikinis pee sitting, make love as a real woman.Its endless the list.

(24-11-2015, 02:33 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Crikey

I must be really the odd one out here ?

The vision of a she-male is awesome to me,

Rolleyes

Julie

No, you are not the only one in regards to this...nothing like a beautiful women with a hard on hanging from her thighs! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon