Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line

Dc

thats exactly my point

your married

what happens if Bo picks up and takes you ?

Pm is at least tuneable ,

Julie

(08-12-2015, 01:18 PM)dcdee Wrote:  If you cross the Point of No Return line using BO, do you still need to keep taking the NBE supplements to maintain your feminine attributes, or will the boys eventually wake up and take over?

I'm not a doctor nor have I taken BO so could be off base, but it is my understanding that no supplement or drug is going to miraculously wake up your boys so that further NBE supplements will no longer be needed.

(08-12-2015, 03:35 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(08-12-2015, 03:08 PM)dcdee Wrote:  Simple answer is I am married with a marginally tolerant wife.
If I was not I would be camped out at the informed consent clinic
I still may, with or without wife's knowledge

I feel your pain in that regard. Its a fine line some of us are trying to walk.

I'm thinking that doing it without the wife's consent is not a path a person should follow.

I agree with Jannet this is something you and your wife should discuss before proceeding.

Understand what I am about to state is from a basis of complete ignorance on the topic and is at best a guess based in common sense.

(08-12-2015, 03:41 PM)julieTG Wrote:  what happens if Bo picks up and takes you ?

Pm is at least tuneable ,

Don't fool yourself either BO, PM, and Estrogen are all tune-able or they aren't tune-able at all and we're all on a slow slide toward the edge of a cliff.

I'm betting they are all tune-able since presumably we are all male at birth and our biology (barring some illness) has no way to easily create or maintain a steady high level of estrogen.

Thank you for all of your input
I know what I want and need to do.
I see there is a few uncomfortable conversations in my future

Hi Dc

well you need to have conversation BUT it may not be as bad as you fear because at the moment I think your on the tip end of

the excitability scale and BO has not calmed you down ,

whereas PM most likely will,

At moment your not giving PM a go and this is the big calmer

Perhaps after say 2-3 months on pm , your understandable cravings may have calmed and you can look at the whole situation objectively rather than in a massive bubble of excitement ?????

Julie

Julie
I plan on trying PM for 6 months and seeing where that road leads
Hopefully, it will have a calming effect giving me some clarity of thought as to where I really want and need to go

Dc

fairly confident it will so get on it quick

It also may spike you a little ie growth results will turn you on then flatten, then calm,

Julie

I ordered 6 months worth of PM and WP. It should be here Thursday (damn holidays shipping)

Hopefully I will be feeling Christmas cheer soon

(09-12-2015, 01:55 PM)dcdee Wrote:  Thank you for all of your input
I know what I want and need to do.
I see there is a few uncomfortable conversations in my future

I have those uncomfortable conversations every few weeks with my wife, it does seem that my goals keep changing by the month. You may find that too..

Good luck, I pray the PM with have the desired effect.

My BO journey proved to be unproductive, so I have chosen to try a 6 month trip down the PM road.

Thank you to everyone who has provided input into this thread. I truly hope this thread continues to talk about BO successes and a forum for those who have experienced a flipping of the switch to relay their personal experiences.

I will be around, just not on this thread

God Bless you all and Merry Christmas

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon