Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line

(11-11-2015, 01:40 PM)dcdee Wrote:  Although I appreciate the comments about optimizing BO effects, we are drifting away from the original intent of this post.

I was looking for input from people who have taken BO for more than 6 consecutive months to see how their experiences confirm or refute the claim that BO will irreversibly change your metabolism after 6 months of continuous use (+/-).

I apologize for sidetracking the thread.

I had recently ordered 10 bottles of Swanson Bo. 15 more on the way. Will update here after six months

Julie

Thanks for the reply. I will pose the question on one or more of the sites you recommend and update here when i get a chance.

It is disheartening that I have not seen any results on my 3 month BO excursion. Maybe I am one of those people who will get zip, nadda no results. Actually i am going backward on the boy bit department with the notty boy keeping nocturnal hours. God I hate that

Mines keeping nocturnal hours as well
very

but I like it ?

how different we all are ?

Julie

Yes, we are all so different. It makes it harder to find a program to give us the results we want. But then again, we all seem to be dissatisfied with the body we have been given. Men women, cis, trans. We all want to reshape ourselves to some degree

I liked it so much better when they were smaller soft and squishy all the time. I Never had to worry about an unsightly bulge in my jeans, (I only wear women's jeans now)

So I am on day 20, just received a glandular Pituitary supplement from Swanson's. My regimen is somewhat a work in progress but here it is. 750 mg of BO, once in the AM & PM, 1/2 a Kelp tablet or about 112mcg in the AM/PM, 1 pituitary tab AM/PM, 1 Estradiol 2mg per day, Saw Palmetto in liquid form-sub lingual-3 to 4 times per day, 1 Collagen supplement daily. I breast pump maybe every other day and use a breast cream with volufiline at least once per day after a shower. Currently, I am at 42.25 inches at the bust line up from 40.5. I cannot determine what is guiding my growth specifically. My size is not that noticeable but the base of my breasts have definitely increased. I personally think it is more of the pumping and breast cream as I have not been on the BO or estrogen long enough to have this effect (at least in my opinion). I am seeing a gender therapist, hoping to receive my "letter" for HRT at some point in the future, which I hope is not too far off. Until then, I will continue this routine.

It has been my experience that the Estradiol has more effect then the herbal components. I got the best results on 4 gm a EstraFem a day and no other NBE supplements.

The Estrofem effects worm off after about 6 months, with the exception of the breasts (THANK GOD)

Where in AZ are you from

Hmmm...I've read enough to know any thought of doing bo has now vanished. PM and WP has been doing just fine for me. oh and I added red clover under the tongue once a day.

Thanks girls for all this info, its very informative.

I plan on abandoning the BO road in favor of a PM/WP program

I wonder of 6 continual months of PM and WP will produce a similar permanent change in my metabolism

(25-11-2015, 01:42 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I wonder of 6 continual months of PM and WP will produce a similar permanent change in my metabolism

I've been on PM for 5 years and the effect on my 'boy bits' is at least not totally permanent.
Mine are mostly soft and shrunken, which is fine, but 10 days of no PM and I start to get 'morning wood' again. Back on PM for a few days and it stops. That runs more or less in parallel with fat quantity in my boobs ( although that is less immediately obvious) and dress/no dress desires.

(26-11-2015, 12:31 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I've been on PM for 5 years and the effect on my 'boy bits' is at least not totally permanent.
Mine are mostly soft and shrunken, which is fine, but 10 days of no PM and I start to get 'morning wood' again. Back on PM for a few days and it stops. That runs more or less in parallel with fat quantity in my boobs ( although that is less immediately obvious) and dress/no dress desires.

It sounds like PM does not create breast tissue or just redistributes fat to the boobs. I am looking for a permanent solution for breast tissue development

I wonder if WP will have a permanent effect on my boy bits

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon