Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Again with BO

I decided to stop BO... reason is because excess of sweating (Hyperhidrosis).

I have stopped kelp and pituitary glandular and checked my thyroid but MD (Medical Doctor) not found any, my ranges of TSH, T3, T4 and fT4 are normal.

Also, no major growth during the last month (month 4). I stopped all for a week, detox and I switched to PM again :=).

Jess

I will do new post with the actual resulted.

Spectacular growth... I can dream can't I..Smile

Jessy, any start pics? If you have any, you may want to start a new thread just to document with pictures.

I know for me, it's fun and exciting to see different stages of myself.

Hi iaboy:

Unfortunately I don´t have any.... I will try to find some to document with pictures.

Tks,
Jess

(10-02-2016, 03:19 PM)Jessy C Wrote:  Hi iaboy:

Unfortunately I don´t have any.... I will try to find some to document with pictures.

Tks,
Jess

Would love to see how you are doing now Smile

(30-10-2016, 03:31 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

Tks,
Jess

Ahhh, thanks.  I am on a holding pattern for right now.  Just taking enough E to maintain close to what I have.  I am waiting to get into my new G.D's HRT program.   So.....  not much to show.   YET! !  LOL Smile

(30-10-2016, 06:01 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(30-10-2016, 03:31 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

Tks,
Jess

Ahhh, thanks.  I am on a holding pattern for right now.  Just taking enough E to maintain close to what I have.  I am waiting to get into my new G.D's HRT program.   So.....  not much to show.   YET! !  LOL Smile

Still no news yet ???

(14-01-2016, 10:04 PM)Jessy C Wrote:  Hello again...

A couple of pictures after 3 1/2 months on BO:

Jess

Jess,

Great pics ..... i just started and your progress inspires me!

Any new updates on your progress?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon