Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shae's plan

Ok, just for the record (because i wanna log everything here), today i ordered some progresterone cream. Where i live (Canada) it's only available at pharmacies by prescription, so i am getting it from Amazon.ca. The brand name is Emerita.

Originally i was not in any kind of hurry to get PC, but a couple of days ago i began Saw Palmetto and quickly noticed that my estrogen levels had gone up and i also had a dull headache. Since i've read about progresterone being a solution for migraines that are caused by estrogen dominance, i figured i'd accelerate the PC and try it for the SP headache.

In any case, it's part of my plan to balance PM with progesterone in order to avoid estrogen dominance, even if it costs me some growth. And an even higher priority perhaps is my desire to avoid tubular breast growth which will happen if one doesn't have enough progesterone.

Welcome Shae and thank you so much for sharing your story.
It makes me wonder if it's why I like to tuck so much. Smile
it does feel like its where they belong to me.

Having used pM over a year now I can only think it would be a good base for what you putting together for a program.

Keep us all posted and pics are always welcome.

Hi elaincd Wink

Yeh, i'm quite happy with the tucking arrangement, as it's quite comfortable, allows me to wear whatever i want, and has the side benefit of shifting the T/E balance.

PM is definitely in my plan, but at a fairly moderate level (500-1000mg/day) - and i haven't ordered any yet. I know it will work for me and am 90% certain i will reach my goal and retain the results.

Here's what i am starting with :

Wow
Beautiful shape

I would be happy finishing with those

Julie

Lol julieTG ~ you obviously didn't notice the extra 20 lbs of fat Wink

Anyway, thanks! They are not perfect but i'm hardly complaining. Just want to round them out a bit and go up a cup.

It's not that i really need to. The decision to do this came about after i finally decided that if people were going to consider me a woman then i should live up to it a bit more. I've never really tried to play the role - it's just kind of been a side effect of being myself.

Very nice! And to think you've gotten there in an all natural way.
We all look forward to the next steps you take.

BTW....I lost well over 30 lbs in the last 2 years in a steady reliable way. Since Jan 2015 I've dropped 20 lbs. this morning I'm 208.6.

Google "3 day diet" or "military diet". It worked for me

You look lovely ShaeSmile Very pretty!!

@elainecd ~

Lol, that's a pretty severe diet for anyone who likes eating Wink

I did change my diet majorly a few months ago, but the only real difference it made was to make it easier to eat less. But i think that sets the stage for another step soon.

While i do want to lose the tummy, i'm not about to do so at the expense of good nutrition or an increase in stress hormones, so i think the answer is slow and patient. It's only recently that i've put on weight, so this is new territory to me.

Because i am vegetarian and only eat organic food, getting food of any kind is a challenge, so reducing the selection further gets a bit tricky.

I might add that i've recently starting working on my thryoid, and already am not feeling the cold so much, so this may be part of the weight solution.

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement...

I'd like to clarify my plan a bit. The goal is not only to reach a comfortable C cup, or approx double what i have now, but it's also to retain that growth afterwards without any outside help. In other words, when i am finished i will stop taking PM, PC, SP - at which point my hope/expectation is that my body will sustain a C cup by itself, just as it now sustains a B cup. Maybe i'm dreamin', but that's the goal. I may have to continue with a DHT blocker, but it likely would not be Saw Palmetto, as i don't like the dull headache i get from SP.

Along with this i have 2 sub-plans. Plan 2 is to get my thryoid/adrenals back in shape to increase energy and lose weight. I only have about 20 lbs to lose, so this one stands a good chance of succeeding. This is partly motivated by a realization that estrogen and T3 compete for receptors, so i am trying to clear the thyroid hormone pathway before starting into pueraria.

Plan 3 is to do everything i can to deal with androgenic alopecia. This is a battle that i likely won't win, but at least the hair i still have will end up healthy Wink This effort shares a lot with boob-growing since a major (but not the only) part is about blocking the efffects of testosterone and DHT.

Since growing boobs and looking good (hair, weight) are so closely related, i'm wondering if y'all would like me to share my adventures with these other 2 plans?

Lotus, is that within the scope of this board?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon