Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The growing number of men wearing bras

(20-10-2015, 04:13 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(20-10-2015, 01:57 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(19-10-2015, 03:53 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(19-10-2015, 02:18 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  What a great article. I recently went shopping and asked the sales clerk for a 38B. I looked all over the place and couldn't find one. She said it was an 'uncommon size,' and checked a couple hangers and just said she was 'sorry.'

Uncommon? Rolleyes

Perhaps the culture will evolve to the point where men's departments in clothing stores will routinely stock bras for men.

@ iaboy.. lol So correct.. Bras right next to the hunting equipment.. Tongue But it is a nice thought Wuerstchen Smile
I am serious. Given the high incidence of gynecomastia, up to 50% of adult men, there is a market there once the stigma is removed.

It could be 50%, but for most, their breast size doesn't amount to a hill of beans or even a half a hand full. I'd be happy with a better selection of b and c cups in the 40inch+ band sizes in the women's section. Actually I think I'd be more comfortable selecting a bra in the women's section than in the men's department.

Agreed! That would be okay too. Smile

(20-10-2015, 04:42 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  
(20-10-2015, 04:13 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(20-10-2015, 01:57 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(19-10-2015, 03:53 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(19-10-2015, 02:18 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  What a great article. I recently went shopping and asked the sales clerk for a 38B. I looked all over the place and couldn't find one. She said it was an 'uncommon size,' and checked a couple hangers and just said she was 'sorry.'

Uncommon? Rolleyes

Perhaps the culture will evolve to the point where men's departments in clothing stores will routinely stock bras for men.

@ iaboy.. lol So correct.. Bras right next to the hunting equipment.. Tongue But it is a nice thought Wuerstchen Smile
I am serious. Given the high incidence of gynecomastia, up to 50% of adult men, there is a market there once the stigma is removed.

It could be 50%, but for most, their breast size doesn't amount to a hill of beans or even a half a hand full. I'd be happy with a better selection of b and c cups in the 40inch+ band sizes in the women's section. Actually I think I'd be more comfortable selecting a bra in the women's section than in the men's department.

@jamiemason ~

Don't know where ya live, but here in Canada i get my bras from Sears (sears.ca) and have no problem finding a huge assortment that are my size.

I live in the States - Washington State. I usually look at Walmart or Target. I have two bra's that fit my natural cup, and plenty that fit my insert sizeTongue

I will have to try Sears. Thank you Shae!

(23-10-2015, 03:38 AM)shae Wrote:  @jamiemason ~

Don't know where ya live, but here in Canada i get my bras from Sears (sears.ca) and have no problem finding a huge assortment that are my size.

I would say, I get about 60 - 75% of my bra's from Wally World. LOL

(Walmart)

(23-10-2015, 04:02 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I would say, I get about 60 - 75% of my bra's from Wally World. LOL

(Walmart)

I troll Amazon, herroom, fresh pair, etc. for clearance items. I don't care for push up bras, but for $5 shipped, I'll humor myself.

(23-10-2015, 04:09 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  I troll Amazon, herroom, fresh pair, etc. for clearance items. I don't care for push up bras, but for $5 shipped, I'll humor myself.

I do Amazon and Ebay. I have probably 3 of my best bra's from there. But I have also had a few loser's as well.

I'm also about to order some bralets from boohoo.com (found under tops) - but be careful if you order anything else from them, as i find the quality generally poor, the sizing not very accurate, and most material quite thin. That said, i have got a couple of things there that i really like.

I would love to have a couple of bralets to sleep in at night... But cant find them in XL or 38 -40 bands

Oops, i just checked boohoo.com and they only go up to a US size 10 which is a 38 inch bust, and who knows what in a bra size. I am a 38-B and size 10 is touch and go for tops, usually not the best choice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon