Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The growing number of men wearing bras

Interesting article: http://tinyurl.com/n46b6mz

(17-10-2015, 02:21 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  Interesting article: http://tinyurl.com/n46b6mz

Glad to see something like that on more than just a fad rag of a weekly. Thanks for the find W.

It was a good read. Site regulars know all of the problems we have finding bras that fit. If the band is the "correct' size the cups are HUGE. If I went "by the book" I'd be wearing a 42B. There is no way in hell I'm going to fill any B sized cup in a women's 42B.

I've resorted to buying in a 38B and using bra extenders to get the band where I need it. Even with a wide center panel I end up bending over and jiggling & pulling the girls into the cups. Well at least that's how it works if I want to wear a pretty bra. Sports bras I have no problem with as the stretch works in my favor.

What a great article. I recently went shopping and asked the sales clerk for a 38B. I looked all over the place and couldn't find one. She said it was an 'uncommon size,' and checked a couple hangers and just said she was 'sorry.'

Uncommon? Rolleyes

(19-10-2015, 02:18 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  What a great article. I recently went shopping and asked the sales clerk for a 38B. I looked all over the place and couldn't find one. She said it was an 'uncommon size,' and checked a couple hangers and just said she was 'sorry.'

Uncommon? Rolleyes

Perhaps the culture will evolve to the point where men's departments in clothing stores will routinely stock bras for men.

I wouldn't hold your breath W..

I am fine showing my pokies and budding breasts at the pool. But my fiancee says she sees my nipples, areola, and breasts under my shirt. So I bought some tshirts to cover when I wear a dress shirt. I may need a bra since I feel my new breasts under my arms and I have erect nipples and growing areola.

(19-10-2015, 03:53 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(19-10-2015, 02:18 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  What a great article. I recently went shopping and asked the sales clerk for a 38B. I looked all over the place and couldn't find one. She said it was an 'uncommon size,' and checked a couple hangers and just said she was 'sorry.'

Uncommon? Rolleyes

Perhaps the culture will evolve to the point where men's departments in clothing stores will routinely stock bras for men.

@ iaboy.. lol So correct.. Bras right next to the hunting equipment.. Tongue But it is a nice thought Wuerstchen Smile

(20-10-2015, 01:57 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(19-10-2015, 03:53 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

Uncommon? Rolleyes

@ iaboy.. lol So correct.. Bras right next to the hunting equipment.. Tongue But it is a nice thought Wuerstchen Smile
I am serious. Given the high incidence of gynecomastia, up to 50% of adult men, there is a market there once the stigma is removed.

Well, we can all hope... But if/when they do, you know the bra's will be all greys, camouflaged, or very utilitarian. Nothing interesting, nothing pretty.

Just like the government. Take something that works for most, change it and make it terrible for all. Only this time, Playtex, Wacol or you name iit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon