Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT restart -updates

(30-11-2016, 10:54 AM)PuffyAya Wrote:  
(30-11-2016, 05:18 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  My belly fat did get out of hand..someone even asked me if I was pregger....that was my motivation to lose weight..

Have a belly now too.
It crept up on me over 6 years of HRT...

But I'm now on a diet/exercise regime! Starting yesterday! Tongue

Did you manage to lose the belly?

Lol, yes...took 3 months though!

(30-11-2016, 10:54 AM)PuffyAya Wrote:  
(30-11-2016, 05:18 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  My belly fat did get out of hand..someone even asked me if I was pregger....that was my motivation to lose weight..

Have a belly now too.
It crept up on me over 6 years of HRT...

But I'm now on a diet/exercise regime! Starting yesterday! Tongue

Did you manage to lose the belly?
Yes I did..but it's a constant battle between my work schedule and convenience eating.  As well as the hormones making me feel like eating as if I was pregnant or something.  But I am constantly motivated and try to balance excercise and diet.  I'm glad I love activities that involve lots of movement.  Can't imagine having a desk job either.  That would def cause weight gain.  My tummy is mostly flat...but fluctuates as I also get occassionally the tummy bloat..but it's all good now.  I'm thinner than ever.

O.k....new video..depressing.  No one has really seen me this way before and I dont know why I'm posting it.  Maybe I feel that it's a major thing I'm trying to deal with and I want others to see that transition is life changing and has consequences.  It's no act.  This kind of thing can get the best of us.  

Transition and depression.

Oh Skye-
I am so sorry for how you are feeling.  Our Beautiful Warrior brought low by thoughtless acts of another.  If we never let them in, they cannot hurt us, but what kind of life would that be?  You are indeed brave to share your lowest moments because you think it may help another.  Bless you Skye.  I heard once that one of the most difficult things about being a woman is that in involves dealing principally with men.  How much more so for us transwomen!  You are an amazing woman, and I believe there is one out there will see and recognize that- not just based on your outward appearance, but on the beautiful you within.

(09-12-2016, 04:52 AM)Allyson Wrote:  Oh Skye-
I am so sorry for how you are feeling.  Our Beautiful Warrior brought low by thoughtless acts of another.  If we never let them in, they cannot hurt us, but what kind of life would that be?  You are indeed brave to share your lowest moments because you think it may help another.  Bless you Skye.  I heard once that one of the most difficult things about being a woman is that in involves dealing principally with men.  How much more so for us transwomen!  You are an amazing woman, and I believe there is one out there will see and recognize that- not just based on your outward appearance, but on the beautiful you within.

Thank you...this made me cry too.  But in a good way!

Hi Skye,
I was really surprised by your video yesterday. I always had you on a pedestal as the strongest of women and ready to kick ass.
It took me awhile to soak in what had happened to you.
Sounds like the woman in you has trounced the male part for good, and all the emotions came out.
So this is a good thing. But now I think you need to focus on what makes Skye happy, and keep those thoughts in the front of you every minute of the day.
My personal experience is to start each day with a thanks for being here and having another wonderful day to live. The more I thank God ( or insert your choice of being here) for everything that happens to me, and that I am able to do for others, the happier I get. Pretty soon I ignore anything thats not worth a happy thought.
So LOVE yourself, and be happy.
Bobbi aka Happyme
Hugs

(09-12-2016, 07:31 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Skye,
I was really surprised by your video yesterday. I always had you on a pedestal as the strongest of women and ready to kick ass.
Sounds like the woman in you has trounced the male part for good, and all the emotions came out.
So this is a good thing. But now I think you need to focus on what makes Skye happy, and keep those thoughts in the front of you every minute of the day.
My personal experience is to start each day with a thanks for being here and having another wonderful day to live. The more I thank God ( or insert your choice of being here) for everything that happens to me, and that I am able to do for others, the happier I get. Pretty soon I ignore anything thats not worth a happy thought.
Bobbi aka Happyme
Hugs

Lol, yep..I'm still human.  I'm little better now sort of.  Just taking some time to reflectand pull myself up.  Hormones are no joke.  It can lead to many good things but has it's drawbacks for some.  Just needing to figure things out and get recharged.

(09-12-2016, 10:08 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  
Bobbi aka Happyme
Hugs

Lol, yep..I'm still human.  I'm little better now sort of.  Just taking some time to reflectand pull myself up.  Hormones are no joke.  It can lead to many good things but has it's drawbacks for some.  Just needing to figure things out and get recharged.

Thank you!

(11-12-2016, 01:51 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  
(09-12-2016, 10:08 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  
Bobbi aka Happyme
Hugs

Thank you!

Your more than welcome.
Very glad to hear yur a little better.
Keep smilin
Bobbi

Another video update...

14 month HRT update.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon