Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine-?-Think carefully

(15-04-2016, 09:32 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(15-04-2016, 01:32 AM)Mickie Wrote:  Or not!!!!!Smile I have been on BO for quite some time... and my wife is still the one for me..

Since your gender status says transitioning, I'm taking that at face value and supposing this means you're a lesbian. Good for you. I'm bi. Even though I like guys I can assure you I'm not going around the internet looking for naked men with big cocks. I'm sure there are likely women who do, but I doubt there're all that many in all actuality. What we are likely to do is read some sleazy steamy romance story with admittedly bad writing... but the sex sure is stimulating Wink

you are absolutely right abi, women (most women) are more prone to imagination through reading, which is why the dime store novels sell so well, men are more visual-cue based, in "most" cases, I am sure there are anomalies on both sides of the fence.

I ,myself, prefer a well written story vs some pre-recorded sex act. ( I really actually prefer to write and act my own plot Tongue) however, when live action theater is not available, a good book will do Tongue

(15-04-2016, 12:03 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(19-03-2016, 10:34 PM)Satya Wrote:  Hi Elaine,

Am in the UK, and before when using PM I always used Ainterol however had a complete no show on an order, no communication at all on what was going on, but found a source in the UK who sells 1,000 tablets for £23. Was on PM for about 2 weeks before starting BO, tapered off the PM after a couple of weeks but hit it again a week ago, taking about 1,000 mg 3 times a day in addition to 3 Swansons BO 3 times a day. Am on green tea extract pills three times a day (taken with the PM and BO) plus I drink green tea at work (to cut down on sugar and milk) and spearmint tea on and off at home.

I also take kelp with each dose of BO and PM, its really raised my body temperature, I sweated buckets today and it was barely above freezing but the weight felt like it was just falling off and I had no sign of a man smell. I definately think the PM in short bursts is the way to go - my body feels like it needs a bit of a break though- time for the progesterone cream I think! I plan to have a couple of weeks for things to settle down and Ill be back on the PM to see what happens!

Have been buying shoes like crazy the past week, ready for hols later in the year am holding off on clothes as want to get more weight off. That said my size 20 jeans I brought pre XMAS are currently really loose around the waist but I am really starting to fill out the butt, which I dont think will currently fit into a size 18!

I dont think I have ever dressed up as much as i have recently, I went through a phase a few weeks ago of not wanting to much, but the past week I just cant think about anything else and just doing little things to feminise myself.

Satya

Who is the uk supplier ?

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in replying to this one, the UK supplier of PM is Oxford Vitality - except its listed as white kwao krua. They also sell on ebay but dont know about international delivery. The link below goes straight to the product page.

https://www.oxfordvitality.co.uk/product...tablets-2/

They definately work as well although I only take them intermittently, that said I am also taking BO so any progress may vary on their own.

Satya

(09-10-2015, 01:29 PM)julieTG Wrote:  One for you iaboy

I now have permission to share

1 of the 11

bovine ovary
To: julieTG
i have been reading alot and have seen your warnings on bovine ovary, anyway i dont always believe what i read and dont really listen to people.
i have been taking bovine ovary for over a year and it does work, i feel like a woman and have breasts like a woman. Anyway i decided this was not really me and stopped taking it over 3 months ago, well....i still cant get hard, you were right, it has changed me. It has not continued to change me, but i have not gone back to my old self and i am beginning to think i wont. I really did not expect this and am sorry i did not listen and may have to live with what i am and thats my fault. So keep on warning people and maybe they will listen.
thanks

Who sent you this message? I would like to ask them a few questions.

(15-04-2016, 09:32 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(15-04-2016, 01:32 AM)Mickie Wrote:  Or not!!!!!Smile I have been on BO for quite some time... and my wife is still the one for me..

Since your gender status says transitioning, I'm taking that at face value and supposing this means you're a lesbian. Good for you. I'm bi. Even though I like guys I can assure you I'm not going around the internet looking for naked men with big cocks. I'm sure there are likely women who do, but I doubt there're all that many in all actuality. What we are likely to do is read some sleazy steamy romance story with admittedly bad writing... but the sex sure is stimulating Wink
I am more or less unsure of what I am Abi.. Transitioning seemed to be the best of the choices..All I know is that I do enjoy me selections, and my wife is supportive of them..

I do find that my views and moods are changing; and I am loving those changes. I am more open, I am more in touch with those feeling.... heck, I cry at the same scenes in the same movies over again..Smile

Generally, I am pretty happy with my lot in life

All the best

(21-03-2016, 11:33 AM)elainecd Wrote:  BO gave you some butt in a couple months? Huh
Wow.

The Goodwill store and beleive it or not....Old Navy....really helped me determine my sizes. Especially since women's clothes seem to vary widely.

Old Navy has great dressing rooms, and clerks that don't care if you're a guy.
I like shopping there.

Some casual jeans and pants are 10,some 12's....but one of my favs is a 16!

Argh, and tops....you have to sort through some large, some 2X some XL. Then there's the dresses that are either sized by 10,12,etc. or Large, XL.or 2xL.

I've gotten to where I can hold it up, ignore the size and tell if it fits.

I'm going to try the BO at my 2 year mark this August. I've been doing shower squats but not helping much.

Yea I gotta agree with MeganJ my butt also is pretty jiggly and really more feminie mind you I noticed it around 4-5 month mark with just BO at 6 pills a day. Now at 8 pills a day from the 5 month mark to 7th and bit I have to say I love the feeling it give me. As far as roundness from my leg its a real curve now.
Also before when I tried PM it did nothing. But then I tried maca as well for 6 months did not really do too much was doing squats and everything but BO Boom it bloomed.

Hi, I'm Lindsey. I just joined this site and i was reading this thread and thought I should put my 2 cents in.
Bovine Ovary. I took it for 3 months, almost a year ago, about 2 days before i ran out i had a hormone test. The doctor said my Estrogen was high (40) and my t was really low (400), and she asked me what i had been taking. She told me not to take it anymore and wanted another test after it had time to get out of my system. So 6 months later I take another test and my estrogen level had went up(44). She asked me if i was taking estrogen and I said no, because i hadn't taken anything remotely resembling a hormone supplement or drug. I have another test in a few weeks. Bovine ovary, even if taken for a short period of time has permanant effects, and momentum continues to build up overtime. I was taking 500 mg of swansons BO in the morning, and 2 caps of the multi female glandular of the evening.

(16-10-2016, 12:22 AM)chellesupragirl Wrote:  Hi, I'm Lindsey. I just joined this site and i was reading this thread and thought I should put my 2 cents in.
Bovine Ovary. I took it for 3 months, almost a year ago, about 2 days before i ran out i had a hormone test. The doctor said my Estrogen was high (40) and my t was really low (400), and she asked me what i had been taking. She told me not to take it anymore and wanted another test after it had time to get out of my system. So 6 months later I take another test and my estrogen level had went up(44). She asked me if i was taking estrogen and I said no, because i hadn't taken anything remotely resembling a hormone supplement or drug. I have another test in a few weeks. Bovine ovary, even if taken for a short period of time has permanant effects, and momentum continues to build up overtime. I was taking 500 mg of swansons BO in the morning, and 2 caps of the multi female glandular of the evening.

Welcome to the forum.

I think you will find although 40/44 estrogen is high for a male, it's still extremely low for a female. Even in HRT, my last bloodwork had me at 79, and that's still on the low end of female range . 400 T however is on the extremely high scale for a male.

You say your on HRT, what's your blood work at now?

My LH was only elevated to 16.  The normal for this is 14.  My total T on my first test was 400, but when my LH was only 2 pts higher, it shot to 800 +.  My doctor said, about the first test, that for a man in his 60's, it was right in the middle of the scale.  Now, if I had been 20 something, and I was at 400 she would of done more testing as that is pretty low for that age group.

Now, the last blood workup showed my E at only 39.  That's why the doctor couldn't figure out how come I have 40 B breasts.  And when she hit the panic button over my slightly elevated LH that's when I came out to her.  That was the same time my T was at 800.

My worries with BO is that if it comes from a sick cow, Jesus, what problems could that mean for the human taking it.  Also, I would imagine that it would also depend on if the cow was going into calf rearing time of the year as to how effective the BO might be.  So, It's a definite crap shoot, worse than hoping Ainterol is harvesting 10+ year old plants for most effective E effects.  At least, if handled right you don't have to worry about "hoof in mouth" disease or  "Mad Cow" disease.....  Right?

I'm not entirely sure how effective bovine ovary has been for me (I only stopped taking it 3 days ago to start HRT)
But I definitely was starting to see some effects after 3 months of use.

You aren't going to get mad cow disease from BO unless they sneak in some brain tissue. The malformed proteins that cause BSE are found in the brain, not the ovaries.

(16-10-2016, 04:20 AM)Th3saurus Wrote:  I'm not entirely sure how effective bovine ovary has been for me (I only stopped taking it 3 days ago to start HRT)
But I definitely was starting to see some effects after 3 months of use.

You aren't going to get mad cow disease from BO unless they sneak in some brain tissue. The malformed proteins that cause BSE are found in the brain, not the ovaries.

As i recall humans were getting mad cow from eating steaks in the UK.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon