Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine-?-Think carefully

(05-02-2016, 04:22 AM)froger Wrote:  I see I'm nut the only one SP does nothing for.

Nope, and nor even are we the only two. It ACTUALLY appears in the broader world outside these forums that we're the "normal" ones in SP doing nothing. While even the scientists HAVE found incidences where it appears to reduce DHT, it remains inconclusive with the majority having no response whatsoever.

(05-02-2016, 04:22 AM)froger Wrote:  Oh and be careful with the dihydrogen monoxide. That stuff can be deadly if inhaled.

Hahaha. Accidental inhalation isn't the only way water is potentially dangerous. You can actually manage to drink too much, believe it or not, and get a form of acute dehydration from overhydration where you lose all your sodium, potassium, and chloride in your urine and sweat and CAN'T replenish them without being literally pumped directly into your veins with pure liquid forms of just those ions. Without those minerals and the chloride your body can't USE the hydration you give it, and so it's just like being dehydrated, despite being hydrated. It's nasty. And can be fatal if someone doesn't get to you in time.

And then of course there's always the impurities that are very difficult to keep out of water, any one or combination of such can be fatal.

Sorry for the off topic... But thinking there was a radio contest a couple years back that was a water drinking contest to win something. One passed away if I remember correctly.

Found link. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/jury-rules-rad...id=8970712

Hi,

Further to the comments in this thread on bovine ovary, just wanted to share my experience. I have been taking it for the past two months and am feeling like a woman so much already. I went out in the hills for a really long walk today and with the green tea extract pills, BO, fasting and steep hills, all I could think about was how much everything was starting to jiggle.

Have been taking PM for the past week as well as the BO (I plan to stop the PM tomorrow as in a complete pink fog at present) and am starting to get some real growth on my breasts and hips, my butt is just getting rounder and rouder. I have a theory about bovine ovary in that it acts as growth hormone source and with the PM it is starting to have some very rapid and possibly permanent effects. My balls have halved in size in the last week alone and have lost getting on for 3 inches on my waist in the past two months so far without any reduction in my hips or bust. At present all I can think about is growing more and what happens when I just cant hide the changes anymore.

Am not sure the nearly 18 months hair growth or the fact its current dyed a strawberry blonde, but I think people already know whats going on already but a few more months will probably leave them in no doubt. Being tall and pretty well built is helping hide some of the changes for now but I almost feel like my body is being sculpted into something extremely female.

Apologies for the long ramble but came to some realisations today and am fine with all the changes, I just feel like this is who I have needed to be for so long and really just wish I had starting this years ago.

Have posted as what I hope is useful information to those considering BO, I realise not everyone has had any effects from using it - but I think I might be one of the lucky ones Big Grin. I think the point of no return is definately possible but you need to think carefully before being sure this could be in store for you.

(19-03-2016, 09:45 PM)Satya Wrote:  Being tall and pretty well built is helping hide some of the changes for now but I almost feel like my body is being sculpted into something extremely female.

Apologies for the long ramble but came to some realisations today and am fine with all the changes, I just feel like this is who I have needed to be for so long and really just wish I had starting this years ago.

Have posted as what I hope is useful information to those considering BO, I realise not everyone has had any effects from using it - but I think I might be one of the lucky ones Big Grin. I think the point of no return is definately possible but you need to think carefully before being sure this could be in store for you.

I am tall gurl too....6'2" to be sure and in heels I tower over most guys when I dress to meet.
I so wish I could get more butt though.
Thank you for all the info. Looks like BO may be in my future. I've been on PM about a year and a half, lost weight and struggling at a pause in breast growth.I want to feel my body being sculpted too. In fact been looking at a fabulous online dress shop all afternoon.....and dreaming as us gurls do.

So how long were you on pM before you overlapped with bO. And whose did you use.
Thank You. Cool

Hi Elaine,

Am in the UK, and before when using PM I always used Ainterol however had a complete no show on an order, no communication at all on what was going on, but found a source in the UK who sells 1,000 tablets for £23. Was on PM for about 2 weeks before starting BO, tapered off the PM after a couple of weeks but hit it again a week ago, taking about 1,000 mg 3 times a day in addition to 3 Swansons BO 3 times a day. Am on green tea extract pills three times a day (taken with the PM and BO) plus I drink green tea at work (to cut down on sugar and milk) and spearmint tea on and off at home.

I also take kelp with each dose of BO and PM, its really raised my body temperature, I sweated buckets today and it was barely above freezing but the weight felt like it was just falling off and I had no sign of a man smell. I definately think the PM in short bursts is the way to go - my body feels like it needs a bit of a break though- time for the progesterone cream I think! I plan to have a couple of weeks for things to settle down and Ill be back on the PM to see what happens!

Have been buying shoes like crazy the past week, ready for hols later in the year am holding off on clothes as want to get more weight off. That said my size 20 jeans I brought pre XMAS are currently really loose around the waist but I am really starting to fill out the butt, which I dont think will currently fit into a size 18!

I dont think I have ever dressed up as much as i have recently, I went through a phase a few weeks ago of not wanting to much, but the past week I just cant think about anything else and just doing little things to feminise myself.

Satya

LoL...shoes are just the begginning..Tongue
Next its panties, bras and stockings.
I have bags and bags of tops,shorts...dresses...some I fit in some i'm working towards.
Where I live there is a Goodwill store thats always FULL of good, name brand women's clothes. Some haven't even been worn.

I shop there and get 6 or 8 dresses, pants, shorts or tops and spend an avergae of 30 to 40 dollars. It's crazy. Every time I silently thank the well to do women who donate.

I have a gurl friend that comes from 30 miles away to shop there.

Thank you for the info on the BO, I'm currently at 207 and my butt is slim,slim. I wear a size 10~12 in women's jeans but have no femme form. Sad Well at least not one I like.)

I might give it a few more months and give it a try. If I hear you correctly, you're steady with the BO and going on and off pM.

Hi Elaine,

Yes have stopped the PM from this morning, I am going to give it another go in a couple of weeks. Only been on the BO since mid January as well and on just PM have never felt this feminine.

Heard two girls in the supermarket yesterday discussing my butt, the one commented that its okay for guys to have a butt, so if it hasnt got bigger at least its now a lot more toned!

Will need to check out the charity shops, although ebay is proving invaluable for pretty much everything at the moment. Hopefully I can continue the weight loss over the coming months and fit into something a bit smaller!

BO gave you some butt in a couple months? Huh
Wow.

The Goodwill store and beleive it or not....Old Navy....really helped me determine my sizes. Especially since women's clothes seem to vary widely.

Old Navy has great dressing rooms, and clerks that don't care if you're a guy.
I like shopping there.

Some casual jeans and pants are 10,some 12's....but one of my favs is a 16!

Argh, and tops....you have to sort through some large, some 2X some XL. Then there's the dresses that are either sized by 10,12,etc. or Large, XL.or 2xL.

I've gotten to where I can hold it up, ignore the size and tell if it fits.

I'm going to try the BO at my 2 year mark this August. I've been doing shower squats but not helping much.

(21-03-2016, 11:33 AM)elainecd Wrote:  BO gave you some butt in a couple months? Huh
Wow.

Pretty sure it goes there faster than cinnamon rolls & doughnuts. Blush

Yep, some serious growth there and am rapidly heading towards a b cup, I'll post a pic a bit later tonight. I have been a bit busy to keep on top of hair maintainance but not sure ill be able to put things off much longer.

Luckily with my frame its hiding the changes at the moment, but my breasts feel like they are about to go over the crease they just seemed to suddenly stretch yesterday and I could possibly pass the pencil test.

Really wierdly I seem to have a lot more eyelashes now as well, I know these things are derived from cow ovaries but I don't really want to turn into daisy the cow!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/252272016604285750/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon