Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spoked's Program

Inspired by Lotus.
• PM Extract .3 ml 2x daily
• White Poney Extract .5 ml 2x daily
• Pygeum Bark Extract .5 ml 2x daily
• Licorice Root Extract .5 ml 1x 3 days a week (Tu, Th, Sat)
• Life-Flo ProgestaCare Complete (Progesterone, Pregnenolone & DHEA) Cream 1 pump 5x a week in the evening
• Life-Flow BiEstro-Care Cream 1 pump 5x a week in the morning
• Barlean's Essential Woman (Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Lignans, Soy isoflavones) 2x capsules 2x day

Just a pic to show areola caught in the act of getting bigger. This is the left one starting to cover more area below the nipple and you can see how it's starting to work its way around. Of course it's really just boobie growth stretching the existing areola, but interesting either way.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's probably impossible to single out its effects, but what's your opinion on licorice?

Random Pics from this month

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-12-2016, 07:37 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  Random Pics from this month

Wow what progress do you have now? What all has all of that done for you that you noticed?

Amazing, they have a really female shape.

Nice big areolae too

Very nice shape indeed.
I do believe your days at the pool topless are gone.
Bobbi

Love when they show so much through a t-shirt!

(05-12-2016, 05:54 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Very nice shape indeed.
Bobbi

I gained weight overall so as it is now I'm a fat guy with well shaped moobs . I'm working on losing the weight at which point that goes right out of the window. 

The down side to weight loss is that I only Just got to the point where I completely fill the cup on most 38b bras

(06-12-2016, 02:15 AM)spoked451 Wrote:  
(05-12-2016, 05:54 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Very nice shape indeed.
Bobbi

I gained weight overall so as it is now I'm a fat guy with well shaped moobs . I'm working on losing the weight at which point that goes right out of the window. 

The down side to weight loss is that I only Just got to the point where I completely fill the cup on most 38b bras

Try adding BO as well might give you a extra boost

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon