Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experimenting and the results.

I wonder if we could automate it, like a sleep apnea machine...?
It turns on about every two hours, pumps for a half hour, and any output is just collected in a bin next to the bed? (Presuming we don't generally want to retain the milk, but if we did, a cooler near the bed should work just as well... Milk flows into a container in the cooler on an ice-block. Plug the hole we had to drill using some silicone or foam sealant. ) :-)

We're working on tax refunds here. Planning out what we'll be able to pay off...
Unfortunately, getting to BE won't be a result of the payouts.

-Dianna

(03-09-2015, 03:39 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  I have experimented a little with the breast enlargement cups , I am an artist, so its just natural for me to want to make things , try to construct my own versions of other things. I have a set of the very small Chinese cups (very little ones more fit for nipples,) and i thought i could possibly make some enlargement cups myself. I took one of the small ones and a small tea picture. I cut it down to size maybe 6-7 inches long and the opening was the same size as the rim of the largest Chinese breast enlargement cup.
The silicone comfort ring fit perfectly on the tea picture. So i took some snips and added a slight curve to the edge so it would conform to my rib cage better. I cut a small hole in the bottom of the the drinking container,, hot glued the smallest Chinese suction cup over that hole, lubricated the boobs and was ready to go.

Now here's where it gets interesting , the tea picture is round of course but it has a flat bottom. The Chinese enlargement cups are rounded at the top, (pointed) . And the Chinese cups when used do create a pointed aspect to the breast tissue. a sort of torpedo or rocket shape.

So i was curious what this other type container might do. I only used it a few times,, (so far) but i wanted to show you the difference in effects that are possible. Also i think that the flat bottomed container, i made created a different kind of suction causing a fuller growth of all the tissue.Im thinking the two could be used alternating between the two to get a fuller looking breast. It wouldn't replace Noogleberry,, LOL BUT IT WORKS. Everyone has different taste in the shape they're after,, this does offer an option to those wanting more rounded, or thicker looking breasts, as opposed to the pointed look.

One image is after using the largest chinese cup,,
The other is after using the tea container.
Its

Hey! I am really interested in how you did this seeing as I am trying to do that exact thing! (round out the girls, lol) but I am a little confused-- are you doing this with a chinese breast pump? would it work with NB, you think? thanks so much Big Grin

I've been experimenting with just about every type of container made. Plastic or glass. If it fits then I've tried it. And I don't need any air hoses connected. Using my vacuume source I live up the hose and place it between my breasts and the container. Evacuate the air and pull the hose out. They stay pressurized for hours wince there's no connections to leak.

(04-11-2015, 07:55 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  I have done some experimenting with DIY pumping as well.

For the cups I found that silicone kitchen funnels can work fairly well.
For the pumping device I used a double ended pneumatic cylinder.

One funnel attached to each end via some tubing and it makes for a good strong pump. This system doesn't maintain a suction like the noogleberry so it has to be continuously pumped, but it works well if the cups are positioned right.
cool,, ill have to check those funnels out.

(07-04-2016, 09:28 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(03-09-2015, 03:39 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  I have experimented a little with the breast enlargement cups , I am an artist, so its just natural for me to want to make things , try to construct my own versions of other things. I have a set of the very small Chinese cups (very little ones more fit for nipples,) and i thought i could possibly make some enlargement cups myself. I took one of the small ones and a small tea picture. I cut it down to size maybe 6-7 inches long and the opening was the same size as the rim of the largest Chinese breast enlargement cup.
The silicone comfort ring fit perfectly on the tea picture. So i took some snips and added a slight curve to the edge so it would conform to my rib cage better. I cut a small hole in the bottom of the the drinking container,, hot glued the smallest Chinese suction cup over that hole, lubricated the boobs and was ready to go.

Now here's where it gets interesting , the tea picture is round of course but it has a flat bottom. The Chinese enlargement cups are rounded at the top, (pointed) . And the Chinese cups when used do create a pointed aspect to the breast tissue. a sort of torpedo or rocket shape.

So i was curious what this other type container might do. I only used it a few times,, (so far) but i wanted to show you the difference in effects that are possible. Also i think that the flat bottomed container, i made created a different kind of suction causing a fuller growth of all the tissue.Im thinking the two could be used alternating between the two to get a fuller looking breast. It wouldn't replace Noogleberry,, LOL BUT IT WORKS. Everyone has different taste in the shape they're after,, this does offer an option to those wanting more rounded, or thicker looking breasts, as opposed to the pointed look.

One image is after using the largest chinese cup,,
The other is after using the tea container.
Its

Hey! I am really interested in how you did this seeing as I am trying to do that exact thing! (round out the girls, lol) but I am a little confused-- are you doing this with a chinese breast pump? would it work with NB, you think? thanks so much Big Grin
missboobshirt
Sorry i took so long to respond hun,,, i havent been able to watch posts like i should,,, The pump im using is the simple Chinese one,the hoses as well, it has adaquate pumping power,,for whatever i attach to it,,.
So im pretty sure noogleberry would be the same thing , maybe their pump is stronger ive not tried it yet .
the great part is if you can attach a smaller suction cup top it, you can glue that onto nearly any breast sized container,, if you want more jug shaped boobs, kind of flatter at the end ,, use a container with a flat bottom, if you want long pointed ones anything conicle works grest , the only problem ive had so far is that i need to match up the diameter of the new fabricated cups opening with the chinese cup from the set. Then im able to transfer the comfort seal from one to the other. ive been unable to make a working silicon seal yet but i will figure it out in time. I have been curious, about the possibility of using similar cups to enlarge the top portion of the butt cheeks. to give them that bubble appearance , or shelf.? i hope you understand,,, lol it seems to me the principle should work on other areas of the body as well as it does on boobs.. time will tell.

(11-04-2016, 09:44 PM)Karren Wrote:  I've been experimenting with just about every type of container made. Plastic or glass. If it fits then I've tried it. And I don't need any air hoses connected. Using my vacuume source I live up the hose and place it between my breasts and the container. Evacuate the air and pull the hose out. They stay pressurized for hours wince there's no connections to leak.
wow, going to have to run and try that idea,, so the hose under the lip of uyour cup is inside,,? does it get pinched off by the increasing preasure? or continue to function well till your at the proper suction?

I use standard fish tank air line and it stays open enough to get that last little bit Ibai out. It actually does crush a little bit that acts to slow the withdrawal of air as the pressure increases. Giving you more time to pull the air tube out. Works great.

(20-04-2016, 09:40 PM)Karren Wrote:  I use standard fish tank air line and it stays open enough to get that last little bit Ibai out. It actually does crush a little bit that acts to slow the withdrawal of air as the pressure increases. Giving you more time to pull the air tube out. Works great.

Sounds like a winner,,, i cant wait till my surgury is healed enough for more pumping .grumble,, grimace,,,,

In my first experiments with pumping, I also had the tubing under the edge of the cups. I upgraded to one-way valves which I got from the aquarium section of a pet store. They're cheap and easily sealed into place with a hot glue gun or silicone, and I have no problem with leakage.

I bought a pneumatic Venturi vacuume pump at Harbor Freight. Works good you just hook it to your air Compressor. I also have rigged up a tee and valve off my trucks vacuume system so I can use my breast pumps while traveling. Make long trips more rewarding. Lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon