Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

the start of something new.

I should see if I can move this thread to the picture page since it would be more appropriate there.

Here is another update. Still taking nothing but my meds at this point. still waiting on some more testing.

Beautiful aerolas

Julie

(07-11-2015, 08:09 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Beautiful aerolas

Julie

They are, and totally feminine looking as well.... Great Job

That's defiantly some growth going on, they will look much better once they start to fill in.

Its been a long time since I posted anything new. Its not giant hooters but i am still on just PM and my other meds. The growth continues slowly its not stopped so I will stick with it.

(30-01-2016, 06:00 PM)Agent J Wrote:  Its been a long time since I posted anything new. Its not giant hooters but i am still on just PM and my other meds. The growth continues slowly its not stopped so I will stick with it.

Wow, great growth, for just 2 short months. How are they feeling??

They feel really natural and good.
I take breaks from the PM every couple weeks to give my body a break but they always feel like they are growing.

I am really happy with them so far.

(30-01-2016, 06:27 PM)Agent J Wrote:  They feel really natural and good.
I take breaks from the PM every couple weeks to give my body a break but they always feel like they are growing.

I am really happy with them so far.

A.J. I too, am a firm believer of taking breaks.. I do NBE for 3 weeks, then take 7 - 10 days off of everything. I figure, that lets the body flush itself and a break to reset and adjust to the changes..

its been a long time. Still only on PM but they are slowly continuing to grow. here is a side shot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-08-2016, 03:50 PM)Agent J Wrote:  its been a long time. Still only on PM but they are slowly continuing to grow. here is a side shot.

No doubt about it! Real growth there. Looking good!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon