Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump

My Medela double pump-in-style was VERY addictive. TOO addictive for my situation, so i got rid of it. There are plenty 4 sale on craigslist fyi. Its been years since i last used one but think about it all the time!

All the horror stories, not sure I want anything to do with "Craig's List".

Iaboy if ever get one u will never stop feels so good , not to mention puffy nipples afterwards and very sensitive

(18-09-2015, 04:24 AM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  Iaboy if ever get one u will never stop feels so good , not to mention puffy nipples afterwards and very sensitive

There would be 2 reason's to get a very good b.pump.

1. I want female looking nipples and areola's. Somewhere between 1.5" to 2.5 inch I think would look good. Right now, they are about 33 -35 mm, which is close to 1 1/4", so really not too far to go. But I think it's like breasts. If they are big enough to look good, w/out looking like a milk cow.... LOL. So I want my nips and areola to look like they go with my breasts.

Right now, my nipples are about the size of a mechanical pencil eraser, so not too bad, but if my areola's could get about another 1/2 to full inch wider, I would be thrilled.

2. Someday, I would like to lactate, even if just for a couple of weeks. And everyone says to get there, you have to have a good suction double breast pump.

(18-09-2015, 04:42 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(18-09-2015, 04:24 AM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  Iaboy if ever get one u will never stop feels so good , not to mention puffy nipples afterwards and very sensitive

There would be 2 reason's to get a very good b.pump.

1. I want female looking nipples and areola's. Somewhere between 1.5" to 2.5 inch I think would look good. Right now, they are about 33 -35 mm, which is close to 1 1/4", so really not too far to go. But I think it's like breasts. If they are big enough to look good, w/out looking like a milk cow.... LOL. So I want my nips and areola to look like they go with my breasts.

Milk cow lol

Right now, my nipples are about the size of a mechanical pencil eraser, so not too bad, but if my areola's could get about another 1/2 to full inch wider, I would be thrilled.

2. Someday, I would like to lactate, even if just for a couple of weeks. And everyone says to get there, you have to have a good suction double breast pump.

Goats rue might help .. I don't understand how fem/male hormones differ but I know men use gots rue unless you have the blood sugar issues etc then I'd say steer clear. But yeh I have a double breast feed pump and it's quite therapeutic all considering. You just get comfy and if you can prop the bottles up with a cushion you will have free hands too.

I would absolutely love to lactate I probably would never quit lol

I am not really sure why I would.... But then again, if anyone ever told me 5 yrs ago, that due to having Gyne and knowing I have REAL breast tissue I would want to lactate...... Oh well. But I always have been fascinated by such a prospect.

My wife has sort of accepted my CD, and she knows I have been helping my Gynecomastia along. But, prolly not to the extent I am though.

To me, lactation is the logical goal.

(18-09-2015, 06:30 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I am not really sure why I would.... But then again, if anyone ever told me 5 yrs ago, that due to having Gyne and knowing I have REAL breast tissue I would want to lactate...... Oh well. But I always have been fascinated by such a prospect.

My wife has sort of accepted my CD, and she knows I have been helping my Gynecomastia along. But, prolly not to the extent I am though.

How would that go down with the mrs?

(18-09-2015, 06:32 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-09-2015, 06:30 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I am not really sure why I would.... But then again, if anyone ever told me 5 yrs ago, that due to having Gyne and knowing I have REAL breast tissue I would want to lactate...... Oh well. But I always have been fascinated by such a prospect.

Not sure..... I could probably pass the lactation off as progression of my Gyne

(18-09-2015, 06:43 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(18-09-2015, 06:32 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Not sure..... I could probably pass the lactation off as progression of my Gyne

Oh yeh that's a good idea. I personally think you would love it. I only fear for any of us attempting it it does require a lot of daily maintenance should we have the time to commit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon