Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump

(12-08-2015, 11:25 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  Yes,

They really latch onto my nipples very firmly until I switch them off. The sensation of repeated hard nipple sucking is almost indescribable.

I feel so feminine, helpless, wobbly & vulnerable being sucked so hard, it's as if I am being milked like cow.

Valerie Anne
I'm incredibly weird but that is like one my ultimate fantasies. To basically be used like a human cow. To have to be constantly milked. *sigh*

Yes, I experienced something vary similiar a few years back while trying out a Noogleberry with an electric pump. That pulsing of sucking and letting go then sucking again is very erotic and well, yes, almost indescribable. Wow! Unfortunately, for me, the Noogleberry with the electric pump didn't work out for me and I ended up returning it. Actually had forgotten about it until I read your post. I checked Amazon quickly and the Ardo pumps sell for $400 to $600 plus another $60 for shipping. I think I'll have to look for a cheaper alternative.

Never, I have seen them for $200, which model are you looking at??

(22-08-2015, 06:40 PM)Never2L8 Wrote:  Yes, I experienced something vary similiar a few years back while trying out a Noogleberry with an electric pump. That pulsing of sucking and letting go then sucking again is very erotic and well, yes, almost indescribable. Wow! Unfortunately, for me, the Noogleberry with the electric pump didn't work out for me and I ended up returning it. Actually had forgotten about it until I read your post. I checked Amazon quickly and the Ardo pumps sell for $400 to $600 plus another $60 for shipping. I think I'll have to look for a cheaper alternative.

They are listed on amazon for 199 also at www.ardo-usa.com
Mine will be here in a couple more days. Fast service. Can't wait for the experience!

It would be nice if you, Always, too confirmed that it latch's on. I went to Ardo.com and looked at the specks. It does mention that it imitates the babies motion of initiating the "Let Down" reflex. But, it doesn't mention a constant type of suction.

I am not doubting what Valerie said is truth, but I am wondering if I am not asking the right question or if there is some sort of confusion. If all it does is like quick suction, that is the same as a lot of other manufacturers "Dual" action. And them I can get here locally for like $150 plus tax or less.

I found the $199 pump on both Amazon and Ardo. In the user comments on Ardo, one woman wrote that she liked the pump because it mimicked her babies sucking. At $199, maybe not a bad choice ... Amazon has an easy return process if you're a Prime member and don't like the pump once you've received it.

With regard to "latching on", I find that on the high suction settings, the pumps will easily hang on to my nipples throughout the suction cycle, especially if I support them by slipping them into the cups of my bra.

At first they may not grasp me properly and then they make a "glooping" noise. But once my nipples extend, then the pumps latch on hard and it's a job to pull them off me. A little lubricant, like baby oil, can make a lot of difference to the latch and the ease of pumping.

(23-08-2015, 10:54 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  With regard to "latching on", I find that on the high suction settings, the pumps will easily hang on to my nipples throughout the suction cycle, especially if I support them by slipping them into the cups of my bra.

At first they may not grasp me properly and then they make a "glooping" noise. But once my nipples extend, then the pumps latch on hard and it's a job to pull them off me. A little lubricant, like baby oil, can make a lot of difference to the latch and the ease of pumping.

Wow, no wonder your addicted to it. I have just a cheap single pump, a "First Years" miPump. It beats not having one, but it's wimpy.

(23-08-2015, 04:38 AM)iaboy Wrote:  It would be nice if you, Always, too confirmed that it latch's on. I went to Ardo.com and looked at the specks. It does mention that it imitates the babies motion of initiating the "Let Down" reflex. But, it doesn't mention a constant type of suction.

I am not doubting what Valerie said is truth, but I am wondering if I am not asking the right question or if there is some sort of confusion. If all it does is like quick suction, that is the same as a lot of other manufacturers "Dual" action. And them I can get here locally for like $150 plus tax or less.

The Ardo arrived. First impression was that it was not powerful. But after using it a bit I see it imitates an infant suckling on the breast so of course the pressure is not too strong. I agree it is addictive. Yes it latches but as an infant... not strong but it stays on. At this time I have no regret with the Ardo. It seems in just this short time it is enlarging my areolas and my nipples which have remained erect for over a year now have now become sensitive and soft remaining erect. It does feel my breasts are fuller. I wonder if continued pumping will stimulate continued areola and milk duct growth. As far as power it first seems weak but after a couple of half hour sessions I need to turn down the pump a bit. So far it is wonderful.

Always, I wished I had the answer to Prolactin vs. Estrogen vs Progestin for real glandular and breast growth...

One place says prolactin stops E and P, where another place says you have to have all 3. Huh Huh Huh

My personal opinion is that hard suction is NOT the answer, but continuous intermittent suction, like a baby's hungry cycle and of course perseverance will bring about milk... If you have the right amount of real breast tissue. But I also think that it can help with Glandular growth as well.

Make any sense??? It's worth looking at.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon