Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying Bovine Ovary

I am, as some may have read, in the B.O. race for the long hall (20+ bottles to go). I have noticed some aeola expansion, however, my program is a bit varied from most, as i am not taking SP in my program.

I am using the forskolin for its reputed aromatizing effect, as well as thyroid enhancer. I am hoping, that the nutmeg oil, and forskolin mix will aromatize the T , in conjunction with the b.o potential.

I wish you the best in your nbe journey

I wish you all the best!! What I am finding out about NBE iss that it is very individualized for each person. What works for one may not work for another....Good luck and I look forward on hearing about your progress.....

Any update Late Bloomer? I'm interested to see how it is all working out for you Smile

(08-01-2016, 02:06 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Any update Late Bloomer? I'm interested to see how it is all working out for you Smile

I have started HRT as of Jan 5, 2016. My results after 2 months of BO therapy was Estradiol 68 pg/mL (male range 26 - 61 ), Testosterone, Total 230 ng/dL (male range 280 - 800 ), Prolactin 11.3 ng/mL (male range 2.5 - 22.5 ). So what I have concluded is that perhaps if you do take for 6 month there is a chance for it to work and that suppressing testosterone is the key to success. I did take Saw Palmetto extract during the last 2 months (not the pill but the extract which is a lot stronger and more efficient) but as you can see from my results, at 2 months there were endocrine changes. Per my MD, my testosterone should be under 75, my Estradiol level around 150. Her target range after 6 months is Estradiol is <200, testosterone 20-30 or possibly less.

That's really helpful. Thanks for sharing. It shows the importance of getting testing done and using the numbers to make informed decisions. I wish you all the best of luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon