Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Welcome to Our New Little Corner

Thumbs Up 

I want to personally thank the Owner? Chief Admin Eve for letting us do this. Also, thanks going to Lotus for his patience, understanding and camaraderie he has shown and given to me and all males who get lost in all the science and Old Wives Tales that just has no basis in fact.

I personally would like to be the first Poster in this new section to welcome anyone who either is of the same mind, supports the fact that some males just want breasts or some feminization with out going to the extreme of spending thousand$ or Dollars, Marks, Euro's or B. Pounds to satisfy their curiosity, needs or desires. Just as we know and accept Full Trans Genderism in all of it's forms that may go well beyond what some of us want or need.

Thanks to a lot of the new friends I have made here at Breast Nexus for their support and understanding as well, there is just way too many for me to mention in this post.

So, lets post some info, tell some jokes and help all our brother's who are in need of friendship and help in this endeavor.

Smile

Thanks iaboy,

It's fitting you make the first post, congrats. Big Grin lets get this thing going.

We haven't talked about male mode for awhile, anybody have thoughts, tips, personal experiences?.

Hello Iaboy and Lotus.

I'm just checking in to the new subforum. Big Grin

This post is already so hilarious!
I'm not trying to be mean..but I almostly fell from my couch of laughing. Ha ha..so funny.

(12-07-2015, 08:48 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Iaboy and Lotus.

I'm just checking in to the new subforum. Big Grin

Hi flame,

Good to hear from you. Big Grin

(12-07-2015, 08:52 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  This post is already so hilarious!
I'm not trying to be mean..but I almostly fell from my couch of laughing. Ha ha..so funny.

Hannah, the post was removed to the trash can, (where the troll traffic goes).

(12-07-2015, 08:56 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

Sorry, I was just laughing about the jokes that were beeing toldSad

(12-07-2015, 09:03 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 08:56 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

Sorry, I was just laughing about the jokes that were beeing toldSad

No problem with jokes, trolls spewing hate and being crass won't be tolerated.

(12-07-2015, 08:37 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks iaboy,

It's fitting you make the first post, congrats. Big Grin lets get this thing going.

We haven't talked about male mode for awhile, anybody have thoughts, tips, personal experiences?.

So I saw this infomercial that was selling this device to instantly slim the upper body, and all I can think of is "Man Girdle" lmao. Of course the before and after pics are bull, Rolleyes like hey!, what happened to the before guy??, the after guy isn't the same dude. Dodgy I'm thinking spandex/kevlar/corset?----? , I think it was $25.00 plus shipping and handling. (Crazy)

(12-07-2015, 09:28 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 08:37 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks iaboy,

So I saw this infomercial that was selling this device to instantly slim the upper body, and all I can think of is "Man Girdle" lmao. Of course the before and after pics are bull, Rolleyes like hey!, what happened to the before guy??, the after guy isn't the same dude. Dodgy I'm thinking spandex/kevlar/corset?----? , I think it was $25.00 plus shipping and handling. (Crazy)

Sort of remind me of the women/men on Diet commercials. They say they lost 25 lbs, yet the woman now wear a size 2 where as before, it was at least a size 16, had different hair color and no facial wrinkles. Hmmmmm, looks like it took 20 yrs. off of her as well??? Ya right.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon