Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vitamin D?

(30-06-2015, 07:55 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-06-2015, 07:44 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(30-06-2015, 07:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-06-2015, 02:43 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Thanks Lotus!! I'm already taking vitD to recover from my accident. But last time I bought it I got confused because there are three forms.
Water soluble(aquosum), Oil soluble and just tablets. I know that I have to choose for liquid form thats better with vitD then the pillform but which of the 2 is better, IDK. Done some research but remained unclear except for the part that liquid is better then pill.
Any vit d3 I ever brought comes in a gel cap with liquid inside

Mines are in a dropper. But the other ones seriously came in a pill..I still have them here but dont use them often.
I figured its kinda the same thing, liquid in a gel cap but either way I think they both would be effective as long as we can avoid fillers etc in either.
So your dr prescribed vit d for that car accident you had? that's interesting, what was their reason for doin it?

Oh no my doctor only prescribes crap, extreme painkillers which make you wake up in the middle off the night beeing totally paralyzed and not beeing able to turn your body around for several minutes. Its useless talking with them.
I'm prescribing myself everything thats healthy and necesarry for natural healing. Dont see a lot off other options atm, after bringing several 1000's off euro's away for no cure.

(30-06-2015, 08:01 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(30-06-2015, 07:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-06-2015, 02:43 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Thanks Lotus!! I'm already taking vitD to recover from my accident. But last time I bought it I got confused because there are three forms.
Water soluble(aquosum), Oil soluble and just tablets. I know that I have to choose for liquid form thats better with vitD then the pillform but which of the 2 is better, IDK. Done some research but remained unclear except for the part that liquid is better then pill.
Any vit d3 I ever brought comes in a gel cap with liquid inside

Mines are in a dropper. But the other ones seriously came in a pill..I still have them here but dont use them often.
I figured its kinda the same thing, liquid in a gel cap but either way I think they both would be effective as long as we can avoid fillers etc in either.
So your dr prescribed vit d for that car accident you had? that's interesting, what was their reason for doin it?

Oh no my doctor only prescribes crap, extreme painkillers which make you wake up in the middle off the night beeing totally paralyzed and not beeing able to turn your body around for several minutes. Its useless talking with them.
I'm prescribing myself everything thats healthy and necesarry for natural healing. Dont see a lot off other options atm, after bringing several 1000's off euro's away for no cure.

oh yeh got ya. yes my hubby is HOUNDING me to take those pills I told you about, the ones that cause temporary paralysis and heart conditions when used long term. he keeps saying "your doctor told you to try these". well hello its that antibitioc I took that MADE me ill in the first place. even after ending up at the ER because of the side effects they STILL told me to finish the course.

(30-06-2015, 08:04 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-06-2015, 07:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Any vit d3 I ever brought comes in a gel cap with liquid inside

oh yeh got ya. yes my hubby is HOUNDING me to take those pills I told you about, the ones that cause temporary paralysis and heart conditions when used long term. he keeps saying "your doctor told you to try these". well hello its that antibitioc I took that MADE me ill in the first place. even after ending up at the ER because of the side effects they STILL told me to finish the course.

Omygod youre so in the same situation as I am. My hubby to tells me to listen to the doctors and not argue with them. I said okay I'm taking this fucking pills for 3 months and we'll see then. In the end it brought me further away then I already am. I constantly keep asking them what they see on the xray and rontgen pictures and only when I ASK them they start talking. They dont want to compare my rontgen and xrays with one I had in the past when i was fully healthy, they say you cant compare picturesHuh
These fucking doctors are only programmed to do whats in their ''protocol book''. From the moment you walk in till the moment you walk out, No matter who you are or what happened to you, they do what they learned in their stupid book and thats all they can do for you. I am searching for an alternative doctor, and I'll go there as soon as I have the money. Yeh I learned from this accident, dont just go to a doctor, research them talk about your expectations and otherwise fuck off and dont pretend that you help me. They see me as a walking wallet over here.. well die in your crappy hospital then.:p

(30-06-2015, 08:13 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(30-06-2015, 07:44 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Mines are in a dropper. But the other ones seriously came in a pill..I still have them here but dont use them often.

Omygod youre so in the same situation as I am. My hubby to tells me to listen to the doctors and not argue with them. I said okay I'm taking this fucking pills for 3 months and we'll see then. In the end it brought me further away then I already am. I constantly keep asking them what they see on the xray and rontgen pictures and only when I ASK them they start talking. They dont want to compare my rontgen and xrays with one I had in the past when i was fully healthy, they say you cant compare picturesHuh
These fucking doctors are only programmed to do whats in their ''protocol book''. From the moment you walk in till the moment you walk out, No matter who you are or what happened to you, they do what they learned in their stupid book and thats all they can do for you. I am searching for an alternative doctor, and I'll go there as soon as I have the money. Yeh I learned from this accident, dont just go to a doctor, research them talk about your expectations and otherwise fuck off and dont pretend that you help me. They see me as a walking wallet over here.. well die in your crappy hospital then.:p

How much vit D are you taking daily? Im gonna look into this because im sure I read its dangerous to take too much without a supporting vit which I believe is vit K2 cause I plan to up my Vit d uptake.

And yes my hubby pops pills like theres no tomorrow, one antibiotic gave him inflamed kidneys which took two months to get over but hes never come right, and when I read the side effects to the brand they have given him, sure enough - kidney damage was a side effect.

Anyway I hear you. Theres a doc over here whos natural/conventional and does both but its serious $350 just for a consult.

(30-06-2015, 09:01 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-06-2015, 08:13 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(30-06-2015, 07:55 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I figured its kinda the same thing, liquid in a gel cap but either way I think they both would be effective as long as we can avoid fillers etc in either.

How much vit D are you taking daily? Im gonna look into this because im sure I read its dangerous to take too much without a supporting vit which I believe is vit K2 cause I plan to up my Vit d uptake.

And yes my hubby pops pills like theres no tomorrow, one antibiotic gave him inflamed kidneys which took two months to get over but hes never come right, and when I read the side effects to the brand they have given him, sure enough - kidney damage was a side effect.

Anyway I hear you. Theres a doc over here whos natural/conventional and does both but its serious $350 just for a consult.

I dont know how much i actually take..I just lurk on the bottle every now and then(LOL) Let me know about the dangers and the proper dose if you want to, I'm underinofrmed here. I first had capsules with 50o0 ie.

Awh poor hubby, they are so naive. Mines too, he just believes what they say. But the hospital is a bit like a buyers market.. They give us what we ask.. And we ask, no pain. Thats what you can get from your doctor, but under what cost?
O my god, I hope these guys arent that expensive over here..
And I even more hope that I can just heal it natural.. I'll give it a year max.. Give your hubby some good proteins btw..without building blocks--> no healing.

Hannah, did you see my post#3 on this thread? POM

(30-06-2015, 10:20 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Hannah, did you see my post#3 on this thread? POM

Yes..but I dont know what I missed in it? I'm not often in the sun so I can use some extra supplementing with D.

(01-07-2015, 04:58 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(30-06-2015, 10:20 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Hannah, did you see my post#3 on this thread? POM

Yes..but I dont know what I missed in it? I'm not often in the sun so I can use some extra supplementing with D.
Its almost like a conspiracy theory isn't it. We are encouraged to stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen to block it when we do when infact this alone has rendered most of us vit d deficient and the suncreens we are encouraged to use are full of gene disrupting chemicals to boot!
A study done put most women with BC vit c deficient, it might have been most cancers in fact. Goes to show how beneficial "safe" exposure to sunshine really is

(01-07-2015, 07:59 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 04:58 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  

Its almost like a conspiracy theory isn't it. We are encouraged to stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen to block it when we do when infact this alone has rendered most of us vit d deficient and the suncreens we are encouraged to use are full of gene disrupting chemicals to boot!
A study done put most women with BC vit c deficient, it might have been most cancers in fact. Goes to show how beneficial "safe" exposure to sunshine really is

Its a bit like power huh, make people scared of anything and you got all the power. And you can make money with everything. deffenitly conspiracy-ish. I think sunshine after 3 am and before 12 am is alright. (which Pom said) And just not for hours behind each other.
Further I myself watch out since I get birth marks easily, which is associated with elevated risk for skin cancer.

''A study done put most women with BC vit c deficient,'' Do you mean women on birth control have more often vitc defiency or is the study just done with women on birth control only?

edit** You mean with bc, breast cancer?Forget what I wrote then. Interesting though..I'll keep that in my mind.

True Hannah, you should not stay under the sun for too long. To get your daily vit D you only need about 10 minutes a day. Then you do not need to supplement vit D. POM

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/fam...-vitamin-d

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon