Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just My Attempts At NBE

Alright, so this is I guess going to my journal about my progress, assuming that I can get growth. I've been getting lots of wonderful help from Lotus, of whom I am very grateful for all the help, but the problem seems that instead of getting growth I'm just getting puffier nipples. We're both a little confused by it, since it seems like I'm doing everything I'm supposed to. The only things I can think of that would be causing this is that I'm borderline underweight, and I don't get a lot of exercise. Like at all. Anyway, since I don't really have any growth, there's no point in really posting pics yet. Also I don't have a tape measure, so I can't tell you what my measurements are atm, but once I get my hands on one, I'll give an update. If you see anywhere where I can do better, let me know because I'm really worried that I won't get any growth at all, especially since I've been at this for months with no progress (though I was accidentally overdosing on PM during most of that period, so I have a good excuse!). Let's see, I'm currently taking the following:

Green Tea, 315 mg/day
Red Clover, 1600 mg/day
Reishi, 1600 mg/day
Borage Oil, 2600 mg/day
PM, 1000 mg/day

I plan on starting the following:
PC, 3/2 teaspoon per week (I've already used it once, but I didn't like how hard it was not getting the stuff on your nips)
Lotu's breast massage oil, daily (still figuring out how much to take in a day though)

Aw, fuck it. Here's some current pictures.

Front:
[Image: Dzlpt6E.jpg]
Le PuffPuff:
[Image: zuR185V.jpg]

*falls out of chair*

Wow damn those are some huge photos! ಠ_ಠ

Honestly at that size, we can't see enough at one time to make out the pic well.

(21-03-2015, 07:47 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  *falls out of chair*

Wow damn those are some huge photos! ಠ_ಠ

Honestly at that size, we can't see enough at one time to make out the pic well.

Sorry, here they are resized. Honestly I don't know why they're that big, all I did was use my cheap webcam to take them.

[Image: qSrATh5.jpg]

[Image: aXTv0vi.jpg]

I would think that is a good thing. I am not really sure if I ever have budded. It looks like that's where you are right now.

What is your BMI?? Could be your metabolism is keeping you on the skinny side, and may be tough to get fat to migrate due to fact you have little to move.

E normally attracts weight gain, so may be it's going to happen yet.

I am sure you and Lotus have prolly already kicked this around, but how about cutting the Reishi, using White Peony, and trying some good healthy fats in your diet. After looking at your pictures, I would assume you have a very low BMI, and I would think that would be tough to get it to migrate up to breast's if that were the case.
Wink 

(21-03-2015, 07:54 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I would think that is a good thing. I am not really sure if I ever have budded. It looks like that's where you are right now.

What is your BMI?? Could be your metabolism is keeping you on the skinny side, and may be tough to get fat to migrate due to fact you have little to move.

E normally attracts weight gain, so may be it's going to happen yet.

I am sure you and Lotus have prolly already kicked this around, but how about cutting the Reishi, using White Peony, and trying some good healthy fats in your diet. After looking at your pictures, I would assume you have a very low BMI, and I would think that would be tough to get it to migrate up to breast's if that were the case.

I'm not sure what my BMI is exactly, since my height/weight I don't keep track of, but the last time I checked (IDK when that was lol) it was 6'2" and 145 lb.s. So using that info my BMI is around 18.1, so I guess I am underweight. Sad Yeah I hate my metabolism, and so annoying when people are like "I can't lose weight!" Really? Because I'll gladly take about 50 pounds from you. I try my best to gain weight and nothing happens. Sad

Cutting the Reishi and substituting WP instead never came up, no. What's the difference between the two? The reason I'm using the Reishi is that I was told it was the best at blocking DHT - I think? IDK I hardly ever understand when Lotus gives a lot of scientific info. I think we discussed the best ways to get protein (for example plain unsalted nuts), but I don't think we ever talked about where to get healthy fats from. Not sure where I'll get those easily anyhow. I'm in college right now so I don't have a lot of control over the food (it's pretty much whatever the cafeteria feels like serving), and I can't afford to go out and buy groceries for myself.

I just thinking, that maybe if you use aromatase booster (WP ) and utilize all of the T you have to convert to E. Reishi is pretty good, according to people here and some of the abstracts that I can understand.

I may be getting Reishi confused with SP. SP can shutdown, or at least stifle T, thus cutting DHT as well. You may want to PM Lotus, or some of the other peeps with great success what their basic plan is.

I know you don't want to kill all of your T because it can cause all sorts of problems, from bone brittleness to other things not "rising to the Occasion", if you catch my drift.

I wouldn't stop using Reishi or WP. Reishi up regulates estrogen receptors and down regulates both isoforms of 5 alpha reductase, then that leaves free testosterone to convert to estrogen, which WP helps with that conversion process known as aromatase.

We actually talked about walnuts, the cafeteria doesn't offer that. it's a pretty lame food service imo. Everything is mostly processe, hardly any if at all organic choices. .

(21-03-2015, 10:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  ...from bone brittleness to other things not "rising to the Occasion", if you catch my drift.

I was under the impression that getting ED was expected?

(22-03-2015, 04:21 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I wouldn't stop using Reishi or WP. Reishi up regulates estrogen receptors and down regulates both isoforms of 5 alpha reductase, then that leaves free testosterone to convert to estrogen, which WP helps with that conversion process known as aromatase.

We actually talked about walnuts, the cafeteria doesn't offer that. it's a pretty lame food service imo. Everything is mostly processe, hardly any if at all organic choices. .

I'm not taking WP though...I also thought that 5a reductase thing is taken care of by the Borage Oil. Please don't tell me I need to buy another herb, I already have a pantry full of them! Tongue

Yeah, my cafeteria is really bad, all processed junk and most of the time they serve up foods on the unhealthy side because it's cheaper and not enough people actually use the place to warrant any kind of change. Actually I don't think ANY of the food is organic at all. They have a salad bar for people worried about eating meat...but that's about it. Yeah my college is really ghetto and literally falling apart; it's seen better days.

UPDATE: Adding Fenugreek to my regiment, to help with my weight gain.

So yeah, guess what? I figured out thanks to Lotus what is holding back current progress...I recently just realized when I was budding and getting some progress when I first started back in December that I was taking A SHIT TON of Reishi. In fact one day I think I took as much as 15 g...which is nowhere near as low as the 1-2 g I've been taking since almost the beginning (I was using a particular brand for the first few weeks until I used it up, and then starting using other brands at far less quantities up to just recently). At this point facepalms are permitted. Tongue And rolling eyes. Rolleyes

Also I'm taking less quantities of Borage Oil, since it promotes prolactin, and my body is apparently really good at producing it without a lot of help. I'm also taking Fenugreek now, to help with the weight gain, and Green Tea due to a suggestion from Lotus.

It turns out that I never budded (at least I don't remember doing so, maybe I did, fuck), and that the nipples were the only things getting bigger; even then, that eventually stopped, so I was temporarily stuck with weird as fuck looking nipples.
New program: just PM and PC and see where that gets me. Keeping it simple. Really tempted to add in an anti-androgen or something but I need to wait a few weeks first.
Here's a current pic, not sure how much of it is due to PM + PC or other herbs that I've taken that are still in my system? Or maybe I don't have growth?...I dunno, it's a good idea to post a for realsies starting pic here anyway. Not the missile capsule version in my OP. This time I'm going to be stay on the program, keep it simple, see where I go. No more dancing the line unable to make up my mind, taking huge breaks off from taking anything, etc.
[Image: oW8PbF0.png]
EDIT: Shrinking back PC usage to 3-4 times/week and adding MSM and possibly collagen, for their health effects, not as much for NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon