Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eloise's Progress

(02-04-2016, 10:17 PM)Katana Wrote:  You have a lovely body!

thank you Blush. i wish i had a little more up to show--hopefully sooner than later, though.

(03-04-2016, 01:14 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  
(02-04-2016, 10:17 PM)Katana Wrote:  You have a lovely body!

thank you Blush. i wish i had a little more up to show--hopefully sooner than later, though.

You'll get there in time, I'm sure Smile

(02-04-2016, 09:39 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  from time to time, i'll still post stuff here--sort of as a longitudinal study, so to speak. not so much in the boob department Angry it all seems to be going to my hips and butt, however. which isn't a bad thing, i suppose. it could be going nowhere.

Eloise,

...very nice (fem figure), are you still on BO?.

(07-04-2016, 11:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(02-04-2016, 09:39 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  from time to time, i'll still post stuff here--sort of as a longitudinal study, so to speak. not so much in the boob department Angry it all seems to be going to my hips and butt, however. which isn't a bad thing, i suppose. it could be going nowhere.

Eloise,

oh thank you thank you Tongue sort of on bo for a bit because i ran out of pharma and am currently waiting my next shipment to arrive (hopefully by next week).

(07-04-2016, 11:49 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  

Eloise,

oh thank you thank you Tongue sort of on bo for a bit because i ran out of pharma and am currently waiting my next shipment to arrive (hopefully by next week).

Pharma?, did I miss the memo lol? Wink

(08-04-2016, 12:23 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Eloise,

Ugh. I fax machine must not be working, again. Angry lol.

Yep, I was on 4mg Progynova and 200mg Aldactone for about 2 months. I Will be restarting that when new shipment arrives next week.

(09-04-2016, 12:04 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  

Eloise,

Yep, I was on 4mg Progynova and 200mg Aldactone for about 2 months. I Will be restarting that when new shipment arrives next week.

I see, that explains it then. RolleyesTongue I think you'll see a vast improvement over the BO or PM you tried (for many months, and both have been ineffective for you).

Good luck, (do try to get some monitoring [e.g. labs] when possible).

(09-04-2016, 01:15 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(07-04-2016, 11:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Eloise,

I see, that explains it then. RolleyesTongue I think you'll see a vast improvement over the BO or PM you tried (for many months, and both have been ineffective for you).

I think BO is largely useless. PM, however, really works. When I used PM consistently enough, I saw some serious results (see below). Ultimately what made me go to phrama was that it was easier, overall, on the body. Consistently taking 3000mg of PM and 3600mg of SP could not bode well for my liver. So I'm not saying PM is useless--it's just, in the long run, not for me. I did like PM's 'pink fog' but, after 2 months of E, I'm beginning to get that.

When I used PM, consistently for about 3 months, I went from ironing board flat

[attachment=11798]

To roughly a small A cup.

[attachment=11799]

(09-04-2016, 03:35 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  
(09-04-2016, 01:15 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(07-04-2016, 11:49 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  oh thank you thank you Tongue sort of on bo for a bit because i ran out of pharma and am currently waiting my next shipment to arrive (hopefully by next week).

I think BO is largely useless. PM, however, really works. When I used PM consistently enough, I saw some serious results (see below). Ultimately what made me go to phrama was that it was easier, overall, on the body. Consistently taking 3000mg of PM and 3600mg of SP could not bode well for my liver. So I'm not saying PM is useless--it's just, in the long run, not for me. I did like PM's 'pink fog' but, after 2 months of E, I'm beginning to get that.

When I used PM, consistently for about 3 months, I went from ironing board flat

To roughly a small A cup.

Wow, great growth of fire. LOL... (sorry Johny Cash )

thanks, iaboy. it was a great growth that sometimes itched and felt as if my chest was on fire. i was really happy with that growth but i ran out of pm and my order didn't arrive until january (even though I ordered it in october!!!). during those months of waiting, i massaged and did all i could to keep some of the growth but it was sad: like watching an old balloon slowly lose all of its air and shrivel up. by the time the pm came, i was back to step 1.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon