Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eloise's Progress

(12-10-2015, 07:59 AM)julieTG Wrote:  I love cat woman

You look serene

Julie

Thank you, Julie. Or should I say, 'meow'? Teehee...Big Grin

Not much to show. Maybe more progress on the bottom half than on the top.

[attachment=10493]

[attachment=10494]

[attachment=10495]

Puuuuuurrrrrffffeeeccctttt shape

Julie

(15-10-2015, 08:27 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Puuuuuurrrrrffffeeeccctttt shape

Julie

Teehee Big Grin I enjoy the pun, Julie.

Its Christmas soon so

Santa "claws" may bring some surprises

LOL

Julie

Considering you were not on NBE for a while and just recently restarted, I think you are doing great. Wish my hips would POP like that.

Your breasts should be catching up with the rest pretty soon!.

Julie, you are killing me with your puns. I don't know how respond. Perhaps, the cat's got my tongue.

iaboy, thank you. I do enjoy the shape my hips are taking. I just am impatient with the rest.

So, I've been taking PM extract for the past two weeks. My initial dosage was about 6 drops. I think this is equivalent to a capsule dosage of ~1000mg. But I know that extract and capsules differ because of the absorption: It takes longer to absorb capsules and you don't really get 1000mg, then. However, since extract absorbs quicker (how quick?), does that mean you are absorbing more? I'm sorry if this does not make any sense but I am trying to take an amount that I was used to with capsules. I think I over-did tonight's dose: I'm getting a bit clammy.

According to a lot of pharma's companies, capsules are notorious for not be fully metabolized.. I think the % is somewhere in the neighborhood of 60%.

Extract, like nitro tablets under the tongue deliver 90+%. It takes capsules sometimes 45 mins to an hr to get into the blood stream, where as extracts with medium chains is only like 3 mins to hit it's peak. You are just experiencing the rush of Estrogen.

For me, all it did was make me feel flush for about 10 mins, but after like the 5th day, I was not getting that extreme of a rush. I think it's just the body getting used to it.

(17-10-2015, 04:26 AM)iaboy Wrote:  According to a lot of pharma's companies, capsules are notorious for not be fully metabolized.. I think the % is somewhere in the neighborhood of 60%.

Extract, like nitro tablets under the tongue deliver 90+%. It takes capsules sometimes 45 mins to an hr to get into the blood stream, where as extracts with medium chains is only like 3 mins to hit it's peak. You are just experiencing the rush of Estrogen.

For me, all it did was make me feel flush for about 10 mins, but after like the 5th day, I was not getting that extreme of a rush. I think it's just the body getting used to it.

So, hypothetically speaking, if someone were taking 3000mg PM in capsule form, that would mean only approx. 60% (1800mg) is really being fully metabolized? In comparison, if someone were taking 9 extract drops, that's roughly equal to 2000mg with nearly 100% metabolism?

I've over done it a few times when I was starting out with capsule PM. I would wake up with hot flashes/cold flashes, and even had a bout of morning sickness. Needless to say, not fun. But yesterday it was about 2-3 hrs after I took the extract that the clamminess set it. In a way, it's exciting because it is proof that I am lowering T levels and raising E, but it's just not fun to have a sort of sick feeling. I'll have to figure out the right balance, going forward.

Thanks, iaboy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon