Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eloise's Progress

Thanks Lotus and iaboy Big Grin. Sometimes this can be a lonely journey and even the tiniest advice and kinds words are greatly appreciated.

Considering its been a bit under 2 months since I restarted from essentially being flat and bony everywhere, I am happy with the progress. Hopefully with your sage advice I can continue to progress. Though, I doubt I will ever be able to grow even half the size of Lotus.

I opened a bottle of the PM extract, and gesh! it is pungent. I may not be as brave as you, iaboy. I may need to mix it with something in order to swallow it.

It gets to your system faster under tongue bro. But, whatever works, is what I'm thinking.

You need to post pics about every 4-6 weeks, even when you don't think there's any growth. I thought that for like 2 months, then with a pic I noticed I was filling in the bottom of my breasts, where I really needed too. Pics don't lie, is what I am saying.

Good Luck, I know that Lotus is more than generous with his ideas and knowledge, and if I can ever be of help, even a shoulder... PM me.

I have yet to feel the hard pea-sized node behind the nipple which signals the beginning of budding Angry But I have noticed that I can barely fit into my normal jeans anymore: my waist and thighs are plump. I suppose that's a good thing. Smile

Some peeps bodies react on their own time schedule. When I was first diagnose with Gyne, my nipples was just tender. Maybe somewhat behind them, but I didn't notice much mass either. But I sure had "girlie mounds" starting.

After using PM for almost a year, and after getting Spiro and Fin under Rx from my doctor back in April.. My left breast is on fire and tender for the last 2 - 3 weeks. LOL Go figure, eh?

slowly... Blush

[attachment=10325]

[attachment=10326]

I've read some places that PM extract, besides being absorbed quickly if taken orally, is also highly potent if applied directly to the glans (tip) of the penis Blush. Is this true or just some falsehood?

(04-10-2015, 08:27 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  I've read some places that PM extract, besides being absorbed quickly if taken orally, is also highly potent if applied directly to the glans (tip) of the penis Blush. Is this true or just some falsehood?

Not sure, never have tried it. Maybe Lotus would know.

(04-10-2015, 08:27 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  I've read some places that PM extract, besides being absorbed quickly if taken orally, is also highly potent if applied directly to the glans (tip) of the penis Blush. Is this true or just some falsehood?

I would not even dream of trying to apply PM in your urithera . Two location of super abosorbtion are under your tounge and inner lining of anus . Given these Two options applying under tounge is an easier option

This is a bit off topic, but I thought I would share:

With Halloween a few weeks away, I thought I would get in to the spirit so I went to the nearby costume store. I've always (secretly) wanted to go as Catwoman but I never have. One, I'm not sure how my friends would have reacted (probably laugh it off but I don't want to chance my relationships). And two, I would look like a stick figure in a catsuit. Well, I finally said 'fuck it' and bought a catsuit (http://www.amazon.com/Leg-Avenue-Womens-Catsuit-Costume/dp/B005F50IWK/ref=pd_sim_193_12?ie=UTF8&refRID=11FMSM6WPWF5A93VSX1M) and a wig (http://www.amazon.com/Morris-Costumes-Supermodel-Dark-Brown/dp/B007BW06HC/ref=sr_1_6?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1444621001&sr=1-6&nodeID=721069011&refinements=p_89%3ASeasonal+Visions+International). Though with just modest fat redistribution, I filled it out when I put it on. And for one of the first times in my life, everything felt 'right'. I know no one probably cares about this. But, for me, personally, this is a major milestone. Big Grin

In boobie news: nothing new to report. Angry

Happy Halloween!

[attachment=10459]

I love cat woman

You look serene

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon