Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eloise's Progress

I've only been taking SP for a few weeks to lower my T levels and my body has responded a bit: my thighs are getting fatter, my bottom is rounding a bit out, and my arms are soft and not as muscular. I wonder how my body shape will respond when I add PM (or maybe even a spell of BO)...

[attachment=10060]

So, I've been taking mostly SP (~3600mg/day) to lower the DHT conversion but have begun to take PM (started last week at 1500mg and upped to 2000mg this week). There was little growth left from previous attempts so consider my starting point an ironing board--that is, mostly flat. I'll be adding reishi extract and coconut oil in the next week and I have been flirting with the notion of alternating between BO and PM for a few weeks to see how that goes. Anyways, here's a few pictures of where I am at right now:

[attachment=10131]

[attachment=10132]

(06-08-2015, 06:46 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  I've only been taking SP for a few weeks to lower my T levels and my body has responded a bit: my thighs are getting fatter, my bottom is rounding a bit out, and my arms are soft and not as muscular. I wonder how my body shape will respond when I add PM (or maybe even a spell of BO)...

Looks to me like you are getting "The Shape". Congrats!

(22-08-2015, 06:00 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(06-08-2015, 06:46 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  I've only been taking SP for a few weeks to lower my T levels and my body has responded a bit: my thighs are getting fatter, my bottom is rounding a bit out, and my arms are soft and not as muscular. I wonder how my body shape will respond when I add PM (or maybe even a spell of BO)...

Looks to me like you are getting "The Shape". Congrats!

Thanks Tongue. There's not much 'shape' there now but I hope to become more shapely in the months to come.

I forgot to add, I also massage. I think that's made a bit of a difference so far.

Okay, so I'm switching to PM extract and have never used it before. I have been taking 2000mg (4 capsules) and was wondering what the potency equivalency is in drops. In the directions between the capsules and extract, it reads an average does is 1000mg and 3-6 drops. Does this mean ~12 drops is = the potency of 2000mg?

I enquired about that from the company themselves.

3 drops is a little more stronger than (1) 500mg capsule since if used under tongue, more is bio available and doesn't loose potency going through digestive track.

I have been using 8 - 9 drops for 3 weeks, except on the 1st day after my break and about mid way where I go to 12 drops. I figure that would shock my system into maybe accepting more, w/out too much harm.

(05-09-2015, 09:10 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I enquired about that from the company themselves.

3 drops is a little more stronger than (1) 500mg capsule since if used under tongue, more is bio available and doesn't loose potency going through digestive track.

I have been using 8 - 9 drops for 3 weeks, except on the 1st day after my break and about mid way where I go to 12 drops. I figure that would shock my system into maybe accepting more, w/out too much harm.

Thanks for that, iaboy. I have about a week's worth of PM caps to finish off before I make the switch. And, for me, going from caps to extract is a big switch. How do most people take it? I think I've read that people here take it straight and others mix it in a drink like grapefruit. I think that was Lotus who does that. I've also read that some people mix it into lotion and massage it into their skin. And, possibly for the most adventurous, I think I read that somewhere on the hummm Blush is super sensitive and is the most receptive to if extract is directly applied. Sorry for all the questions.

Here's a bit of an update:

[attachment=10257]

(08-09-2015, 05:58 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Here's a bit of an update:

Pretty cool Eloise, I'm seeing a petite female. Big Grin nice job.

(08-09-2015, 05:58 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Here's a bit of an update:

Wow, really nice. you have hips that have really rounded nicely. I carry too much of 60 yrs on me, but here's to hoping. LOL

No problem with the questions. Makes me feel good to think peeps have seen some of my hard work pay off.

Lotus is my mentor, he is the one that got me to put the drops under my tongue. I hold it there for like 2-4 minutes.. Then swallow what is still there.

I think it really has helped a great deal. I have grown a full cup size since last October. (1 1/2" gain) Some of it is because of my gynecomastia from heart meds, but to be fair.... The year prior to that I only gained 1/2 inch, so, I know a lot has to do with WP, PM, Vitamins and my Gyne.

Just a warning.... You have to develop a taste for the PM under the tongue... The first 2 or 3 x it's pretty bitter and a strong "Earthy" taste. But heck, I don't even give it a thought now. LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon