Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eloise's Progress

(06-07-2015, 11:46 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  It's been a while. Just wanted to say 'hi'.

Hi Eloise,

Yes it's been a while, (missed ya!) Wink how's the development going?.

(06-07-2015, 11:46 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  It's been a while. Just wanted to say 'hi'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And Hi back to you. Smile POM

(07-07-2015, 01:33 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Hi Eloise,

Hi Lotus and POM!

Development? Meh. I am not good at all this and it stems from the fact that I am just too flippin lazy and when I run out, I forget to refill so anything that I do grow disappears in a matter of a month or so. Right now, I'm trying to start again but I ran out of SP so I'm not sure how effective taking PM on its own will be. I know that if were more constant with my usage for an extended period of time (say, at a minimum, 5 months) my body would really change. From my last prolonged usage, I know this--to an extent, my body has kept some of the changes (my arms went from angular and muscular to soft, round and mushy, and my chest retained some of the fat but none of the real breast growth). As of now, I'm only on 2000mg of PM/day. Like I said, I ran out of SP so I doubt taking PM sans T-blocker is going to be all that effective.

Here's the latest:

[attachment=9867]

Here's where I stopped at my last prolonged usage:

[attachment=9866]

(07-07-2015, 11:20 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  
(07-07-2015, 01:33 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Hi Eloise,

Hi Lotus and POM!

Development? Meh. I am not good at all this and it stems from the fact that I am just too flippin lazy and when I run out, I forget to refill so anything that I do grow disappears in a matter of a month or so. Right now, I'm trying to start again but I ran out of SP so I'm not sure how effective taking PM on its own will be. I know that if were more constant with my usage for an extended period of time (say, at a minimum, 5 months) my body would really change. From my last prolonged usage, I know this--to an extent, my body has kept some of the changes (my arms went from angular and muscular to soft, round and mushy, and my chest retained some of the fat but none of the real breast growth). As of now, I'm only on 2000mg of PM/day. Like I said, I ran out of SP so I doubt taking PM sans T-blocker is going to be all that effective.

Here's the latest:
Here's where I stopped at my last prolonged usage:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Is the smallest one the latest one?

Yeah, the smallest (first photo) is the most recent. The larger (second photo) is where I sort of stopped last fall when I ran out and it took Ainterol nearly 2 months to send me PM. By that time, what I had was lost.

(07-07-2015, 11:35 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  Yeah, the smallest (first photo) is the most recent. The larger (second photo) is where I sort of stopped last fall when I ran out and it took Ainterol nearly 2 months to send me PM. By that time, what I had was lost.
---------------------------------------------------------
Wow, it's hard to believe. I was gonna say that 2,000 mg PM/day seems too high. I hope Lotus can comment on that. POM

(07-07-2015, 11:49 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(07-07-2015, 11:35 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  Yeah, the smallest (first photo) is the most recent. The larger (second photo) is where I sort of stopped last fall when I ran out and it took Ainterol nearly 2 months to send me PM. By that time, what I had was lost.
---------------------------------------------------------
Wow, it's hard to believe. I was gonna say that 2,000 mg PM/day seems too high. I hope Lotus can comment on that. POM

Unfortunately, it's an all too familiar scenario. Meaning when the signal to block DHT has reduced the therapeutic level of PM returns to an androgen favorable producing status. Some might actually feel testicluar pain, much in the reverse of how PM initially starts, aka-causing a pain in the nut sac Rolleyes from androgen signal interruption.

Good luck Eloise, i hope things work out. Big Grin I think adding black cohosh to interrupt LH -Luteinizing Hormone which stimulates Leydig cell production of testosterone can be useful. Follow that with E2 (your choice), then with an aromatase promoter, (forskolin [imo standerized @ 40%] and green tea extract go well together), omega 3's and reishi for AA, it's more effective in the blood and prostate then SP.

Thanks for that, Lotus. I'll get my lazy bum to the store to get a proper t-blocker, but what are your thoughts on taking only PM until I do: Should I just hold off or continue taking PM until then?

(11-07-2015, 04:54 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Thanks for that, Lotus. I'll get my lazy bum to the store to get a proper t-blocker, but what are your thoughts on taking only PM until I do: Should I just hold off or continue taking PM until then?

Eloise,

I would hold off until you can combine them all. Have you ever experimented with just taking anti-androgens for a short period?. Think of it as a "training the androgens cycle", your own natural E2 levels will be synthesized. In a week or two add the BC, then PM. The idea is to trigger a new growth cycle.

Big Grin

All the store had was some SP so I figure I'll take that for a week or two. I know you said it is a bit rough on the prostate and liver but I used it before and know how my body responds to certain levels. I guess I am more comfortable dancing with the devil I know. But thank you for your advice. Maybe I'll switch to WP later. Tongue

As much as I would like some boobies, I would really like to round out my shape and add fat to all the right places. I'm not a greedy bitch, I just want some round and plump--more than what I have now:

[attachment=9897]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon