Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eloise's Progress

(06-02-2017, 11:59 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(05-02-2017, 10:47 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  I really liked how they looked today...

Me too lol, congrats eloise. (looking awesome) Big Grin

yay!  i must say, it's fun having boobies (although they are small  Smile -- i can only hope that they'll be anywhere as nice as yours).  i hope you are doing amazingly well!!!

Super nice shape!

They, and you, are beautiful!  Very inspirational.

(07-02-2017, 05:10 AM)Piercednips Wrote:  They, and you, are beautiful!  Very inspirational.

Blush Awe!  That's so nice of you to say that.  I really appreciate it.  Thank you.   Big Grin

I'm beginning to like pushup bras... Big Grin

[attachment=13965]

Okay, so I've been away a while.  Nevertheless, I always loved coming on this forum and looking at people's progress and thinking to myself, "One day...".  It sort of seems like that one day is finally there for me--or at least starting to be.  I drew inspiration from many people who posted here over the years--even if I wasn't the most prolific of posters/commenters.  Anywho, I'm posting a before and after pic.  I tried PM for a long time with minimal results.  Beginning, really, last September I've been on HRT.  And I am really liking what it's done for me.  But I am still boob greedy.  Bigger, please!  So, thank you everyone for posting over the years.  It's helped me in ways you'll never know.

[attachment=14233]

most recent:

[attachment=14234]

Glad to see you are posting picts again.  Looking real good.

Oh my gosh

From absolutely nothing to absolute beauty

The shape is just WOW

X

Julie

*GASP*

Beautiful shape...

Beautiful areolas...

Beautiful nipples...

Beautiful breasts! Smile 

No wonder you like what the HRT is doing Smile  .

Poly

(29-05-2017, 08:18 PM)Aria Wrote:  Glad to see you are posting picts again.  Looking real good.

Thanks.  Maybe I'll have to post more Big Grin

(29-05-2017, 09:34 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Oh my gosh

From absolutely nothing to absolute beauty

The shape is just WOW

X

Julie

Julie, Thanks!!!  I'm happy about how things have rounded out.  Now just to make them a bit larger....   Smile

(29-05-2017, 10:07 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  *GASP*

Beautiful shape...

Beautiful areolas...

Beautiful nipples...

Beautiful breasts! Smile 

No wonder you like what the HRT is doing Smile  .

Poly

Poly, Blush .  You are too nice.  Thank you!  I only wish HRT could work faster!   Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon