Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eloise's Progress

Lookin good! Nice buds.

lilmikey, awe thanks! Tongue

i think something has happened to my body...

[attachment=12668]

I see very nice areola development, your breasts are projecting nicely, you can see them forming quite nicely. You can see the shadows on your chest helping to accentuate your growth development. Looked for any previous full body pics for comparison, so I am not sure what other significant changes there could be.

You are looking fantastic from what I can see. Cool

Oh my gosh

I have severe aerolas jealousy

Well done

X

Julie

sofia & julie, i appreciate it and am blushing a bit Blush. for comparison sake, this was what things looked like back in march. perhaps that can add a better before/after:

[attachment=12670]

(22-06-2016, 07:41 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  sofia & julie, i appreciate it and am blushing a bit Blush. for comparison sake, this was what things looked like back in march. perhaps that can add a better before/after:

Yup, it looks like you are filling out your right side! The before looked a bit flat up top, and now both look nicely rounded.

i've been hoping that the right one would begin to fill in. lots of massaging i think has helped it fill in a bit--as you've noticed! hopefully they continue to progress and fill in more. i do not want to end up with some lopsided monstrosity. as long as they are relatively even in their size, i'll be happy.

things are getting a little more difficult to hide under t-shirts...

[attachment=12973]

[attachment=12974]

[attachment=12975]

(21-07-2016, 07:23 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  things are getting a little more difficult to hide under t-shirts...

Thats a good problem to have lol, i hope i have the same problem by Christmas too !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon