Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2015 Keystone Conference

Is anyone here on the forum planning to attend the Keystone TG Conference in Harrisburg, PA next month (18th - 22nd)? If it's anything like the Southern Comfort Conference of last fall, it's something to seriously consider. I know how frightening the thought of stepping out of the closet en femme can be in the early stages of finally embracing your female gender identity, but nothing will benefit you more than interacting with many friendly, like-minded people and various medical professionals in a completely safe environment like this one. So, come on, try out your fledgling wings and join me and several other BN members who are going to be there. It's such a rewarding experience!

Clara

[Image: BN-2.jpg]

Hey, I know those girls! Lol
You know Ill be there, sis. And Donna, Joann, Staci , Marci, Robyn,Margot, Stacey K, Christine (Philly) and a couple of score friends from cd.com not to mention about a zillion from Facebook.
Its going to be quite some party.
And did I mention dancing? Haha

Now...what to wear...? TongueBig Grin

I'm really looking forward to Keystone. I'm so glad that Sammie and Clara pushed me to go to Southern Comfort. Southern Comfort was so fun, and and a lot of people who go to both Keystone and Southern Comfort said that Keystone was a better experience. I have been trying to get a friend in Florida to go, but everyone thinks I'm crazy because it is going to be cold. I'm going anyway.

Robin, it'll be so nice to see you again after some 5 months since SCC. A lot can change in that amount of time when you're transitioning. I'm sure we both will be able to see the changes in each other.

Bring a warm coat, hat, gloves and boots! It's not uncommon for a snow storm or a blast of cold weather to descend from the north in March.

Clara

Clara I can't wait for the conference it is going to be so much fun. I'm even going to go to the seminars this time.

Hi Girls,

I too will be attending having first joined forces with Annie. I am so excited I awake thinking of it.

Sammie and her entourage will have a similarity to 'The Olympic Games', will they arrive waving their various STATE FLAGS I wonder? Big Grin
I will have to bring the UK's ' Union Jack' ! Big GrinBig Grin

My dilemma is with only 23kg luggage allowance what do I bring? I do appreciate it is likely to be cold and I plan to bring a warm coat etc and I am training my mind to focus on the fact it is just FOUR DAYS and limit the change of clothing accordingly. Thankfully I have Annie & Clara to advise me but I am always happy to receive info from any of you girls.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Much love

Heather XXX

Well, I was able to talk to my wife about going. We were thinking that maybe Friday and or saturday ( $180 each for the full program it a little too much for us at this time ) it seems like the hotel is all sold out. Maybe if we plan a little better, we should be able to make it next year.

(03-03-2015, 02:05 PM)Jamie_lost Wrote:  Well, I was able to talk to my wife about going. We were thinking that maybe Friday and or saturday ( $180 each for the full program it a little too much for us at this time ) it seems like the hotel is all sold out. Maybe if we plan a little better, we should be able to make it next year.

Hi Jamie-Lost,
The brief one liner email notification led me to think you were actually coming, BUT THEN, my hopes were dashed when I signed into the thread. What a shame and I am sorry it won't be possible this time around. Good luck dear friend, let's hope for a better result next time.

Incidentally I hope you got my reply to your message. I hope I haven't put my big foot in it and caused some offence as I have not heard from you since Sad

Love
Heather X

(03-03-2015, 02:48 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  
(03-03-2015, 02:05 PM)Jamie_lost Wrote:  Well, I was able to talk to my wife about going. We were thinking that maybe Friday and or saturday ( $180 each for the full program it a little too much for us at this time ) it seems like the hotel is all sold out. Maybe if we plan a little better, we should be able to make it next year.

Hi Jamie-Lost,
The brief one liner email notification led me to think you were actually coming, BUT THEN, my hopes were dashed when I signed into the thread. What a shame and I am sorry it won't be possible this time around. Good luck dear friend, let's hope for a better result next time.

Incidentally I hope you got my reply to your message. I hope I haven't put my big foot in it and caused some offence as I have not heard from you since Sad

Love
Heather X

Oh no Heather, no foot in mouth here. We have been busy here doing our own little things, I will get a chance to drop you a note in the next week or so. Now, the wife does want to go shopping and has sujested we may head down to the area the conference is in to do some shopping. So you never know, I already have a few days booked off for that weekend. Its only @ a 8 hr drive for us.

Less than 2 weeks until the Keystone Conference, and I'm so excited about see many of my BN friends again, and Heather for the first time. At SCC last September, I focused on attending as many seminars as possible to learn as much as I could about MTF transitioning. At this conference I will focus more on the joy of being in the company of so many of the friends that I've made over the past year. You know who you are. See you soon!

Clara

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon