Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Thread

Here's where I will track and change my program.

I appreciate advice, and feel free, but my biggest hope for this is that it is done constructively. If I'm way under or way over, or even off base, according to someone, it's nice to know, but I'm limited in what I can take and buy. Plus I believe having a faithful attitude is best for this. I'd prefer not to switch the herbs I'm using now or add many new, but do value your advice.

Current Routine started January 7, 2015

• Fenugreek 610 mg x3 per day (right now)
• Saw Palmetto 450 mg x 6 per day (right now)
• Red Clover 430 mg x3 per day (right now)
• Daily using Wild Yam cream when I can 14% blend.
• Massage whenever possible.

I know there are some other things like licorice root, etc. that I can get, but trying to keep things down to a minimal.

Also, I believe the PM thing is hard to find in my area. I can't order online as I need to be discreet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If your looking for PM, Ainterol PM can be bought with prepaid visa gift cards from http://www.ainterol.us. If all your worried about is it appearing on your credit card statement that seems like a discreet solution.

Ainterol also sells a bunch of supplements for increasing T levels in males, so you could tell your SO or whoever your trying to hide it from that you bought one of those other products, maybe even buy one of them as a decoy. Just open the package alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know you already bought SP, but my advice is to drop it from your program immediately and find a different AA.
It's not a good AA for NBE(counter productive, inhibits E receptors) and can cause some major health issues with long term use. It's fallen out of favor on these boards for good reason.
SP is only meant to balance T levels in normal males that don't care about E levels.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Red Reishi as an AA is fairly discreet option since it's mainly known for being good for immune system,liver health, and energy. Most people don't even know it's an AA.

Thanks Outsider

I'll keep what you said in mind and wait for some other replies as well to my original post. Smile

Dee

Updated the regiment to add Licorice Root and Wild Yam capsules.

Updated Routine started January 11, 2015

• Fenugreek 610 mg x3 per day (right now)
• Saw Palmetto 450 mg x 6 per day (right now)
• Red Clover 430 mg x3 per day (right now)
• Licorice Root 420 mg x3 per day (right now)
• Wild Yam 220 mg x3 per day (right now)
• Daily using Wild Yam cream when I can 14% blend.
• Massage whenever possible.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You don't want take PM ? Have fun with you Routine and good luck for you progress !

Yes looking for pm in my area. Will switch when I find.

You're better off dropping the wild yam and switching to just a straight progesterone cream. The diosgenin can't be converted to progesterone in our body even though it is a precursor. Also, be careful with Licorice root, the active ingredient, glycyrrhizin, (for our purposes) has some bad side effects in large doses and over time and the DGL Licorice root has no effect so don't bother with it.

Progesterone cream is available without a prescription, just check the ingredients and make sure it has progestrone USP in it. Some have higher concentrations than others, so look for the one that has the highest concentration you can find.

Thanks MyNewGyrlz,

I assume you mean switching from the Wild Yam Cream? I'm also taking capsules of WY.

I will look for what you said and see if I can find it.

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon