Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An alternative view

(27-12-2014, 02:42 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Growing breasts comes from altering hormones.

What of those who are doing it via massage, noogle, ringtones or other methods?

Big Grin 

Guess I'm a little late to the discussion here but thought I'd throw in anyway. For me, it's not just about NBE (although I desire more breast growth...solid A cup now) it's more about dealing with my GID. I see myself on the path to being a woman presenting as a male also. And, due mostly to circumstances (wife, family, and work) won't be presenting female outside the privacy of my home. SRS is simply not in the cards (way to late for that) I will however underdress 24/7, that is bra, panties (which I've done most my life now) and sleep in a nighty. So it seems, though I'm a newbie, I'm on the same path as Misty is at present (feels like I'm in good company Smile) It's for these reasons I consider the gender identity sub forum home, and hopefully, I'm as good a fit for it as it is for me. (Although I don't have much to contribute yet it seems......newbie thing perhaps?) I do visit all the sub forums and do A LOT of readingCool

Totally non related...
I had the most amazing day Friday! The woman within me came out for the first time!! I can't remember EVER going through a day with so much happiness in my heart. I wasn't the same person.....I was embracing my femininity and it felt so ,so good! Totally blew me away and those around me too (ladies I work with was asking a lot of questions! Blush . I Remember thinking, I don't want this to ever stop....I was living my authentic self and showing everyone AND without fear. Powerful stuff! This was a first for me and just a few short weeks ago I would not of thought it possible but it WAS REAL. So much happened that day and I thought about posting it but didn't want to bore anyone or make it look like I was using this forum as a diary. But, Sometimes a girl just needs to talk ya knowTongue

AND
I received my PM Saturday evening...yea!Big Grin Of course I couldn't wait to get started so I took one.. like immediately! Rolleyes Going to start off at 1500 a day and ramp up to 2500 in a month. Just PM for now. I'll figure out any supplements to this later. I've read many of the posts from Lotus on the subject but honestly it's way above my head at this time. Buy the time I get to the end I'm thinking Well Hell, This IS ROCKET SCIENCE!Huh

Savannah

Oh, Savannah, you sound just like me when I took my first PM cap 14 months ago not realizing how strong was my female identity. My PM induced shifting hormone balance brought out the truth. Things have worked out well for me, so I don't want to scare you, but I never imagined living full-time as a woman when I first came here. I feel your joy encountering these feminine moments. Good journey, hon.

Clara Smile

Clara,

I cannot tell you how much your words mean to me. The tears are starting to come, omg, I'm so emotional. (But I love that about me now....the tears come so easy! Is anyone else like this?)

Friday was a game changing day for me and I remember wondering at the time if any of you other girls had had the same (life changing really) experience? By the end of that day I just wanted to tell everyone...to shout it out!

To go further with my transition? I don't know, it is possible I suppose (never say never) but for now I intend to travel down this road enjoying every moment of the journey. I know one thing,....the woman within is much stronger than even I would ever of thought. Stronger than the male, for I have felt her. So many wonderful feelings running through me. I am truly on the right path!

Misty...I apologize if I appear to have hijacked your thread, it was not my intention.

Savannah

Yes, enjoy the ride, Savannah. This past year for me has been one hell of a ride! It's like whitewater canoeing on the Wolf River. It's serious business and you have to anticipate and prepare for everything your burgeoning new identity is going to throw at you.
Hugs,
Clara

(30-12-2014, 12:57 AM)Savannah Smiles Wrote:  I know one thing,....the woman within is much stronger than even I would ever of thought. Stronger than the male, for I have felt her.

About 3 to 4 years ago I was in a similar position. PM unlocked my inner-woman and I went from a guy wanting boobage into full transition. I could not hold it back. I had been warned by another woman who had undergone the same experience but I knew that I could contain it. I was wrong. Totally wrong. My inner woman clawed her way out and within a few months I transitioned socially. Within 12 months I moved onto medical HRT. Surgery now looms in the next few months.

Just be prepared. "She" might not agree to be bottled up again.

(30-12-2014, 08:26 PM)b.rose Wrote:  
(30-12-2014, 12:57 AM)Savannah Smiles Wrote:  I know one thing,....the woman within is much stronger than even I would ever of thought. Stronger than the male, for I have felt her.

About 3 to 4 years ago I was in a similar position. PM unlocked my inner-woman and I went from a guy wanting boobage into full transition. I could not hold it back. I had been warned by another woman who had undergone the same experience but I knew that I could contain it. I was wrong. Totally wrong. My inner woman clawed her way out and within a few months I transitioned socially. Within 12 months I moved onto medical HRT. Surgery now looms in the next few months.

Just be prepared. "She" might not agree to be bottled up again.

Beverly, lol, if I recall correctly, you were one of those who warned me the exact same way some years ago when I started...lol

We've all been warned at one time or another. For many of us, our subconscious reaction was, "Oh, goodie!" Big Grin

Clara

Samantha, Clara - I can understand that people have to transition, I was one of those, but I just want people to be aware of how destructive transition is. The oft-used analogy is an ugly caterpillar morphing into a beautiful butterfly. The reality is that, for most people, transition is more like being a survivor of Hiroshima or Nagasaki with your life in ruins and one or two bits surviving the blast.

If I had the choice I would not have transitioned, but after my breakdown I realised I was out of choices. Nonetheless I have been one of the lucky ones. In "Hiroshima terms" I would have been in the outskirts of the city, not at ground zero like some I know who lost everything and everyone. My life was only partly destroyed and I am still rebuilding it years later.

Given that I had to transition, I am satisfied with the outcome but things would have been easier for me if I had been able to carry on as I was. So I always advise people to stop and think if they really, really, really need to transition and, if not, then do not transition.

I always urge people to think carefully and if they have any doubts then do not start down the road to transition. The odds are rarely in your favour.

BTW - Happy New Year.

I agree with you, Rose. The odds are against you. Being born transsexual is a tragedy in the making. You pay the price one way or another. I'm wary, though, of blanket statements like, "Don't transition if you can help it." Every person's situation is different. I would advise those who are contemplating gender transition to have a plan. Many fail for lack of a realistic strategy to achieve authenticity. You can't just jump headlong into a transition without a lot of preparation -- educational, financial, psychological and social. Too many of us step into the fray with an incomplete understanding of the extent of our transgender nature. We make unreasonable promises to ourselves and to our loved ones, for example, that you only need to go so far. I'd rather a person assume that they are transsexual and require full transition to be complete, then plan for that. If it turns out that a stable balance is attained without full transition, so much the better. Of course, you could go about it haphazardly and luck out. To those who go that route I say "good luck". But each person's journey follows a different path. Too many paths lead to dead end streets or worse, but navigating the pitfalls is possible with determination, preparation, and, yes, a bit of luck.

Clara

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon