Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Open cup bra - do they exist

The inherent problem is that I need a 40 bra, but am only an "A" cup (so far). It's virtually impossible to find a 40A bra that isn't heavily padded. So I'm looking for a true open cup or cupless bra with underwire support in size 40. Does anyone have an idea where to look as my internet search isn't working out?

Search Google for "open cup bra". There are many results but most of them seem to be fashion bras which simply go by small, medium and large sizes. I found some real ones but they only went up to a 38.

You can also try searching for "quarter cup bra".

Consider quarter-cup bras instead of open cup.

Another name for them is "shelf bra". I did a search for that in Google images and eBay and found a lot of things. Because of it's excellent search system EBay can be a great place to find things like this if you learn to be a careful shopper and avoid problem sellers. Also, I avoid the many listings from sellers that come directly from China. I've found those often take a long time to ship and have gotten defective merchandise that way. I'm in the US and sellers inside the country have to be more careful, I think.

I've had good experiences with herroom.com, but I see what you mean about 40A bra selection... pretty poor!

I had an underwire that I didn't like, so I cut the cups out of it... still did't like it, but it gave a nice preview Smile

-j

(20-12-2014, 11:37 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  I've had good experiences with herroom.com, but I see what you mean about 40A bra selection... pretty poor!

I had an underwire that I didn't like, so I cut the cups out of it... still did't like it, but it gave a nice preview Smile
-j

I'm kind of thinking the same thing - about cutting the fabric out. At a "40" the A cup takes a lot to fill it Angry

(19-12-2014, 04:19 PM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  The inherent problem is that I need a 40 bra, but am only an "A" cup (so far). It's virtually impossible to find a 40A bra that isn't heavily padded. So I'm looking for a true open cup or cupless bra with underwire support in size 40. Does anyone have an idea where to look as my internet search isn't working out?

I had never owned a bra before and I wanted one to wear to project my breasts during my nipple orgasm sessions. I looked long and hard online for open cup bras and had a hard time deciding. What I bought was I guess what is called a quarter-cup bra from Lingerie Diva, which has a huge selection.

When I wear it as it was designed to be worn it covers my nipples, but I always fold that part back under the wire and this fully exposes and accentuates my breasts. I love this bra! Here's a picture: http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=8485

When I wear it as it was designed to be worn it covers my nipples, but I always fold that part back under the wire and this fully exposes and accentuates my breasts. I love this bra! Here's a picture: http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=8485
[/quote]

What lovely breasts and bra.

(21-12-2014, 04:22 PM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  
(20-12-2014, 11:37 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  I've had good experiences with herroom.com, but I see what you mean about 40A bra selection... pretty poor!

-j

I'm kind of thinking the same thing - about cutting the fabric out. At a "40" the A cup takes a lot to fill it Angry

Yeah cup to band sizes will be a sore spot, period.

The cup volume of a 40A = 38B = 36C = 34D = 32DD. Even if the tissue volume is the same (which it's not) the it's going to spread out more as the band goes up.

@maturemetalsub ~

Many girls these days don't wear a bra unless there is some functional need (such as requiring the support) or a fashion need (to get the look you want). I'm a 38-B, and most of the time don't have any practical need to wear one. I only do so when the clothes i wanna wear would look better with one. Often a cami or tank top will do the trick. My choice is often dictated simply by whether i want nipples to be noticed or not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon