Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Inframammary Crease

I ran across something deep in a Susan's thread that I thought folks here might find of interest. A poster said she had been on HRT for four years and wore a very tight cupless underwire bra constantly in order to develop the inframammary crease. She believed this helped a great deal.

While I'm only recently getting into the NBE thing seriously some years ago I would occasionally go a week or so of using a breast pump daily and wearing an underwire bra as much as possible. I did notice a distinctly feminine-like crease shape forming. I'm aiming to get back on the program and wear one again.

Some time back I also read and interesting article online by a genetic male who who believed he was gaining significant breast size from wearing a well-fitted underwire bra. He would frequently pull the tissue up and over into the cups throughout the day. He said if you actually wet the bra now and then it grips your skin better and works even better.

I did try this, though the bra I was using may not have been ideal. The wet bra approach does seem to help a lot in getting breast definition, but it's pretty uncomfortable and takes a lot of will power to keep it up.

Anyway, in spite of the occasional negative things we hear about underwire bras, I'm convinced they can help in developing a good inframmarary crease at least. This would seem especially true for those of us using the Noogle-style negative pressure approach.

For more on the inframmammary fold:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inframammary_fold

https://www.google.com/search?q=inframam...yQTMj4D4Cw

Hi, Wannabe,
What is the importance of the Inframammary crease, please? Is there a real need to increase it? Does it just improve appearance? Or is there a functional value?
I have large pecs, so I don't have a crease, really. (Well, right side doesn't, left side does. I think. ;-) )

-Dianna

I developed this crease and it does look more feminine.

Is there a reason why it wouldn't develop naturally?

Hi

any chance of a photo of this famous crease ?

no idea what we are referring too ?

Julie

(10-03-2016, 12:58 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi

any chance of a photo of this famous crease ?

no idea what we are referring too ?

Julie
Julie,
No, I never heard of that expression before, either, perhaps its primarily an Americanism? Anyway it appears to be the under-boob crease (where you do the pencil test!). I think it would occur naturally when projection and weight can no longer defy gravity.

(10-03-2016, 10:40 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  perhaps its primarily an Americanism?

Or perhaps it's primarily a medical term.

inframammary
adjective in·fra·mam·ma·ry \ˌin-frə-ˈmam-ə-rē\
Medical Definition of inframammary

: situated or occurring below the mammary gland

Thanks Pansy

thats where I guessed it was

I would agree , as on the rare occasions I wear a bra I do note that at the end of the day the breasts fold over more and they seem a better shape,

but I just hate wearing any kind of compression

Julie

The "crease" is basically a right angle at the bottom of the breast. I'm no medical expert, but in my observation many people who use suction-style devices and such for breast development starting with a fairly flat chest do not always develop one. Sometimes the breast simply slopes up from the bottom just as it slopes down from the top.

As I understand it, bra wearing can help develop this more right angled appearance. I believe that wearing a well fitting bra during breast growth should help the formation of such an angle.

The "crease" is where you put the pencil for the pencil test. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon