Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Off topic but just might be fun

(26-11-2014, 05:21 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Ok. Tomorrow or Thursday I'll run my computer specs by you to ensure my computer can handle GW2. I'm turning in for the night.

you listed your pc specs in the chat last week, and I said it would run it fine.

(26-11-2014, 05:27 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 05:21 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Ok. Tomorrow or Thursday I'll run my computer specs by you to ensure my computer can handle GW2. I'm turning in for the night.

you listed your pc specs in the chat last week, and I said it would run it fine.

Ok. I just ordered it from Amazon. Smile

I was hoping more members would be interested in playing games. So far it looks like it's just you and me.... [Image: smiley-computer008.gif]

(26-11-2014, 02:17 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 05:27 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

Ok. I just ordered it from Amazon. Smile

I was hoping more members would be interested in playing games. So far it looks like it's just you and me.... [Image: smiley-computer008.gif]

thier loss.

(26-11-2014, 08:14 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  thier loss.

I suppose so. I was hoping more people would join in and put in their 2 cents.

I would love to join in!! But my PC is past it now. Checked specs for Guild Wars 2 and I could not run it.

I could dig out Unreal Tournament 2004. lol

I used to own and run a Minecraft server.

Denita

(29-11-2014, 01:48 AM)Denita Wrote:  I would love to join in!! But my PC is past it now. Checked specs for Guild Wars 2 and I could not run it.

I could dig out Unreal Tournament 2004. lol

I used to own and run a Minecraft server.

Denita

no go on UT2004 atm, my GPU MFR broke it with their latest Driver update... Dodgy

if you can run UT2004 you could run Guild Wars 1 (which I still Have) or WoW, just saying...

Installation and account registration is completed. [Image: smiley-bounce019.gif]

I'm waiting for GW2 to finish downloading 130,000+ files. It's probably been ages since I last installed a current PC game! I can't remember the last time it took for the installation and updates to take this long. [Image: smiley-computer012.gif]

(01-12-2014, 03:15 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Installation and account registration is completed. [Image: smiley-bounce019.gif]

I'm waiting for GW2 to finish downloading 130,000+ files. It's probably been ages since I last installed a current PC game! I can't remember the last time it took for the installation and updates to take this long. [Image: smiley-computer012.gif]

I got it a couple days ago and took forever to load - plus I think everything on the web was slow (black Friday and all) - still took the better part of a couple hours! Played it a little and all I can say is WOW!! great graphics but takes time to figure out all the control and movement.

(01-12-2014, 03:15 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Installation and account registration is completed. [Image: smiley-bounce019.gif]

be glad it isn't World of Warcraft........Dodgy

also keep in mind GW2 has been out quite a while, their are a LOT of Updates since the version likely on the disc.

(01-12-2014, 03:49 AM)jeddee Wrote:  I got it a couple days ago and took forever to load - plus I think everything on the web was slow (black Friday and all) - still took the better part of a couple hours! Played it a little and all I can say is WOW!! great graphics but takes time to figure out all the control and movement.

GW1 wasn't all to far behind it to in terms of graphics (much smaller maps though), and it came out about 2 months after world of warcraft (wich still has almost cartoonish graphics).

Am I too late to join this?

I love MMO games, although I'm not the fastest on the keyboard.

My appearances would be random, due to work commitments and time differences (UK/USA), but I'd certainly like to give it a try.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon