Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

those who are not tg..question

Curious as to those who are like myself and not tg and just growing breasts to have the enjoyment of having them. When they became evident and unmistakably feminine and noticable did your feelings change in what you achieved? As in did you have an official wtf did i do and how do i deal with these now moment? Being 28 and in shape i cant blame fat or old age so im pondering how to go about to those who see me often when.i suddenly have mounds sticking out and thought id seek insight from others who are strictly in boy mode and not open to others bout the true cause

(17-11-2014, 07:26 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  Curious as to those who are like myself and not tg and just growing breasts to have the enjoyment of having them. When they became evident and unmistakably feminine and noticable did your feelings change in what you achieved? As in did you have an official wtf did i do and how do i deal with these now moment? Being 28 and in shape i cant blame fat or old age so im pondering how to go about to those who see me often when.i suddenly have mounds sticking out and thought id seek insight from others who are strictly in boy mode and not open to others bout the true cause

Hello.

I don't think I really fit in to the group you're addressing, but I thought I would like to put in my 2 cents.

I don't think there's a specific date when I noticed my breasts became unnoticeable feminine. During the earlier stages of NBE it really hit me when I saw how different the average male chest was compared to mine. It was about a year after taking pm that I was diagnosed with having gynecomastia. I might have gotten the diagnosis sooner had I needed to bare my chest to a doctor for an exam at an earlier point in time.

Nobody's chest suddenly pops up with two mounds. It's a gradual process and most people will probably think you just have a hormonal imbalance. If there are individuals who are pressing you for answers, I would suggest shrugging off your breast growth as something that doesn't really bother you. Or you could say the growth is benign and you're not keen on taking meds or getting surgery. It's not like other people can read your mind or will suspect you're intentionally enlarging your breasts. If nothing else, you could try to shift the focus of why you have breasts to about you'll be needing a sports bra sooner or later when you exercise.

With the exception of bigots or narrowly minded jerks, I would say most people really don't care about your breasts. So long as you appear comfortable in your skin and don't try to draw a lot of attention to yourself, I think you'll be fine.

(17-11-2014, 01:56 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  ...It was about a year after taking pm that I was diagnosed with having gynecomastia. I might have gotten the diagnosis sooner had I needed to bare my chest to a doctor for an exam at an earlier point in time.

So, this was a regualr checkup? Did he suggest doing anything about it? What did you do? I know I'll face this soon.

E

This is interesting cause today I am going for my annual physical, I'm wondering if my doc even notices. Blush
Funny I just got back from my physical and the doc told me that whatever I'm doing for my health just keep it up!!! Dodgy
So I see this as keep growing them. Feeling good but want them to get bigger so am thinking that when the FG is used up I'll go with PM!
Love this site and everyone here!
Jeddee

(17-11-2014, 03:20 PM)elainecd Wrote:  So, this was a regualr checkup? Did he suggest doing anything about it? What did you do? I know I'll face this soon.

No, it wasn't a regular checkup. I was having some issues running, so the doctor wanted to listen to my heart and lungs. It wasn't my regular doctor either.

No, she didn't suggest I do anything. She asked some questions about my development but I told her it wasn't a concern for me and that I'm not interested in any treatment options. She noted my breast development in my medical history, but it's not an issue that comes up every time I go to the doctor's office. Last month I had an EKG done as I'm participating in a research study. The lady administering the test said nothing about my breasts as she applied and later removed the electrodes attached to my chest.

I think so long as you don't act embarrassed or distressed by your breasts, medical professionals probably won't push for more details. They might discuss the causes and treatments for gynecomastia, but I doubt they'll pressure you to take action you don't want to pursue.

I wrote about this in the following thread shortly after it occurred:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14325&page=3

Flames thanks so much for the great advice and details. I agree on if you look comfortable and like nothings out of the norm than more than lokely others wont even tend to it. My gf was weary on me wearing a bra and thought initially u wanted push ups a.d low cut tops or something lol. Typical response i assume in correlation with is he trying to look feminine. Anyways she and no one else is of the wiser and if they become recognized to it im sure they will ask if im.on roids more than pm (i weight lift a lot and am.very active in the gym. If anything my build probably gives assistance to keepijg focus off my chest. Its winter here in st louis and average is 20 degrees so none the less im excited to really dive in to this and up my doses to hopefully give a boost to growth while i can cover it with coats and hoodies. Cant wait to see what shirts dont fit come spring lol.

(18-11-2014, 03:47 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  Flames thanks so much for the great advice and details. I agree on if you look comfortable and like nothings out of the norm than more than lokely others wont even tend to it. My gf was weary on me wearing a bra and thought initially u wanted push ups a.d low cut tops or something lol. Typical response i assume in correlation with is he trying to look feminine. Anyways she and no one else is of the wiser and if they become recognized to it im sure they will ask if im.on roids more than pm (i weight lift a lot and am.very active in the gym. If anything my build probably gives assistance to keepijg focus off my chest. Its winter here in st louis and average is 20 degrees so none the less im excited to really dive in to this and up my doses to hopefully give a boost to growth while i can cover it with coats and hoodies. Cant wait to see what shirts dont fit come spring lol.

Your welcome. Smile

Unless you already wear tight shirts, I don't think you'll have trouble with your shirts fitting. However, if you wear fairly tight undershirts, they might not fit after you've attained sufficient growth.

I wear fittef shirts cause i workout a bit and they make my arms and such look nice. And just fit well ij general. Express and aeropostale usually

I had someone at work drop the "you have boobs" last year. I told her that bit of information was established long ago. That was the end of it. Not too long ago I got a comment when some of us were talking about the hair we don't have. The one guy said I at least had boobs I could trade in for hair, he had nothing. my reply was along the lines of "they're there and not going anywhere". Most people don't care and I do well at not caring either. As flame said they take time to develop. Those who regularly see you won't notice for a while and probably won't say anything. As far as a wtf moment, maybe when I get a set like lotus but I doubt it.

(19-11-2014, 04:01 AM)froger Wrote:  I had someone at work drop the "you have boobs" last year. I told her that bit of information was established long ago. That was the end of it. Not too long ago I got a comment when some of us were talking about the hair we don't have. The one guy said I at least had boobs I could trade in for hair, he had nothing. my reply was along the lines of "they're there and not going anywhere". Most people don't care and I do well at not caring either. As flame said they take time to develop. Those who regularly see you won't notice for a while and probably won't say anything. As far as a wtf moment, maybe when I get a set like lotus but I doubt it.

If someone said something like that to me, I would probably get a big grin on my face. Big Grin

As for trading boobs for hair, I don't get that at all. Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon