Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm.... LACTATING?!

I'm an NBE newbie, just started a few weeks ago as some of you know. I don't have any growth or signs of growth starting, since I started so recently.
So anyways just before hopping in a shower I was giving myself a once-over in the mirror, looking at any potential NBE progress, then just for kicks I decided to squeeze my nipple a little... and the tiniest drops of clear liquid came out! Of BOTH nipples! What's going on!

What I'm currently taking:

Ainterol PM 500mg 1 in the morning and 1 at night
Saw Palmetto 900mg 1 at breakfast 1 at dinner
Spearmint tea 1 cup at breakfast 1 cup before bed

not unheard of, happens sometimes during nbe.

I'm not upset by this by any means, I take it as a sign that the herbs I'm taking are actually doing something for me Big Grin

My nipples have been sore to the touch for days now. Not sensitive, but SORE.

The soreness is fairly universal and can get somewhat intense, depending on what your personal threshold of "ow that hurts" is. The clear liquid is less so, but still common. The herbs are definitely starting to do their job, sounds like you will likely respond fairly well to them. Wink Enjoy the journey!

Thanks for your response, Lisa Smile

My pain tolerance is overly high in some areas, while other areas of my body I can't tolerate any pain at all. The soreness behind my nipples isn't enough to be the slightest bother to me.

Unrelated story, relevant to the "pain" discussion though.
WARNING: Graphic content!

Back in high school, wood shop class, I was trying to put a very warped board through the jointer. A jointer is a machine that smooths off the sides of a board, and the blade can be described as a cylinder with angled blades on it. That warped board slipped and my right index finger went right into the blade... Suddenly my finger felt like it was hit by a major league baseball batter, and then I felt nothing. I look around and see blood splashed across the board I was cutting, then all over the wall behind the machine. There was a good amount of blood all over the ceiling above the machine, and I heard dripping and looked down to see a moderate sized pool of blood next to my feet. I couldn't help but say "Aw shit" out loud in class, haha. Then I looked at my finger. Uhh... where's my finger? There was a finger here just a few seconds ago? My finger down to the second knuckle was just exposed bone, with strips of gore hanging off of it. That's when I basically lost it. I busted out laughing and held my hand up and shouted "Hey Jeremy, check this out!" He looked up from what he was doing and jerked violently at the sight of my was-finger, and in a voice that sounded like he's holding back vomit says "ohhh SHIT! Teacher! Fuck!" From that point I got rushed to the school nurse, who turned pale when she saw my finger, but managed to get it wrapped in paper towels and gauze and sent me to the nearby hospital. All this time I'm barely feeling a thing, until the doctor starts putting in a ton of stitches, attempting to save my finger by putting all that gore back together around the bone. Thanks to that doc I have my finger all in one piece, and after 10 years have regained about 80% of the feeling in it.

I just realized I'm totally rambling on in likely the wrong section of the site, but my meds kicked in about a half hour ago so I'm realllly drowsy and not entirely with reality at the moment haha.

not meaning to frighten you, but at times it can feel like someone kicked you in the nuts (hard) except its on your chest.

(24-11-2014, 07:49 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  not meaning to frighten you, but at times it can feel like someone kicked you in the nuts (hard) except its on your chest.

That would just mean it's working Big Grin

Nightly massage isn't so easy now, though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon