Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO better than PM?

(22-12-2014, 03:13 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  So you did get growth with those formulas? Im going on week 3 and have definitely noticed a mental change- decreased libido, more senstitive, etc.

Yes, I got some growth on the Evanesce program, but most of it occured early on when It still contained BO. I had some budding on the right side(I had some gynecomastia from my early teenage years, moreso on the right side) and pretty frequent breast aches. The left side got some puffyness in the areola but not actual budding.

The first day I took the Evanesce formula I woke in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and felt ill/weak.I think it's evidence it was working. After that I adjusted and it never happened again.

My skin got softer(though it actually feels softer now on my current BO program), my waist went from 32 to 28 inches, though my hips maintained a steady 38 inches, which is why it didn't grow measurement wise, I lost a considerable amount of muscle mass and weight(likely related to muscle loss). I unfortunately I didn't get much change in body hair though since the men in my family are pretty hairy.

Mentally It had a calming effect and it amplified my emotions a bit, my anxiety problems reduced a bit(I have pretty bad social anxiety) from the calming effects. I also became less aggressive/angry.

Sexually my Libido went down. Over time my semen went from a thick/white to thin/cloudy(almost clear) and the amount drastically went down(since starting the BO again the quantity has further decreased to only a few small drops), but had no effect whatsoever on my ability to get erections. My orgasm changed to more of a warm, full body feeling.

I think the problem with Evanesce is that it just has too many ingredients in smaller doses. It only has 220 mg of PM(assuming the recomended 6 evanesce-es and 4 Feminol 2.0) , but it's a 5:1 extract so I'm not sure exactly what that actually translates to but 220mg seems pretty low compared to the PM programs on these forums, so I'm not surprised the new formula didn't work as well as the BO formula.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Since starting my new BO program I think I'm finally getting the start of budding on the left side, but I still have a ways to go before it catches up to the right side. My areolas have gone from a bright hot pink to a brownish pink and their texture looks slightly different since starting the BO program. I just hope my breasts can even out over time.

The pain went away after a week or so, then i started to bud. My nipples get hard a lot now. I gained weight on bo. I love see my man boobs, hopefully they fill out. I but on a 34B bra last night, and wow its tighter now. with a bra on and a t-shit i can see my boobs now. Sex drive did drop alittle. nipple play is getting to be very fun now.

Thanks so much for your comments and insights into your experiences!
Its so hard to find info on BO. I suppose I will just stick to PM for now.

Sorry to say BO hasn't given me the nips I'd like, but growth yes and Montgomery glands yes, everything else is beautifully on track!

well I am on opposite side effect. BO doee not give me obvious bustline grow but hip waist are more obvious changed

As a male I've had a fair amount of hard flesh coverage over my breasts, just this month (January) , I just massaged them, the hard feeling changed to the breasts and they grew and now feel like real breasts, hence my new obsession to get my babies meaty big and bouncy, I have been eating more foods which contain the plant based breast growth food, I am getting a Breast pump wednesday and want to kick start my boobs with either one or two Swansons BO for a few months then rely on more Pumping, massage and red clover.
I would greatly appreciate your experience as I am an utter newbie on Breast Enlargement, but know I want THEM NOW Blush

Is this the BO you are discussing?

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...mg-60-caps

~Elain

yes

It appears to me that we don't really know, what exactly BO do, if anything. And if it has long term consequences, am I right?

(02-03-2015, 05:29 PM)horseboy Wrote:  It appears to me that we don't really know, what exactly BO do, if anything. And if it has long term consequences, am I right?

as I posted in the other thread...

BO is made from the ovaries of cattle. Generally it is estrogenic. Since I have been taking it, though I haven't noticed any other effects as of yet, I have noticed my hair is coming in where before I was almost bald. It seems to be an antagonist towards DHT or 5-AR (the chemical that creates DHT from Testosterone). I don't know if it does anything else other than what I have heard... It appears to promote breast growth, maybe more because it's acting like an aromatase than anything else? Hard to say. There are plenty of people who have used BO and developed breasts or increased the size of their breasts so it's acting at the least, somewhat in that capacity.

*shrugs* All I know at this point is I now have hair where I didn't. So even if it does nothing else, that is a huge improvement for me.

I am currently taking 3000mg of swansons BO (750mg 4x daily) and the only real effect I have noticed is the hair in my bald spot is regrowing. No testicular pain etc of any kind for me 'yet'. *shrugs again* I'd be happy to get that Testicular pain, it would tell me everything I want to know!

~E

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon